• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Sinkie Male Wants to Date Female Alpha SPG? Subtly Interested In BDSM!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you want an alpha female? this is an alpha female.....

image.jpg

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao gor advertising for suitors... doesnt seem to age well, considering the finished product even after makeup...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will try to make space for her in my schedule.

She will enjoy yabyumming with me as I will show her delights that make her moan for more and more and fuck her
until her mind go up in nova.

She will spend all her time waiting for me to have her again so she can see all colors of rainbow and more.

She can do pole dancing on my pole while she moan and scream during the times she is with me.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She can invest in cats and dildos: she'll get all the love and understanding she needs. :wink:

No need to spend so much money. Just a furry stuffed toy and a couple of big cucumbers will do. Can add in a brinjal for colour, and give herself a DP.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My wife still looks quite good despite her years and giving me two kids. Since we got together, we made a promise to each other to keep fit and look our best. It's not just for sex and lust, but for overall good health so that we have more happy years together.

Your wife is only keeping fit and looking good so other men can pick her up and fuck her, u inadequate moron. Ask her to come on Sammyboy and the bros will show her a good time. Her nick is janetan, izzit?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if she is hungry for power, she should opt for a 10 speed 6 point contact dildo. she will be squirting like octupus in no time.

No need, she PM me, and I will make her squirt with my fingers. .....before I fist her.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The tongue is a powerful tool. Esp so when she never got ICI-painted before.

Please these type of cunt don't deserve to be eaten. They don't appreciate it. You have to bend them over, pull their hair, spank their ass, fuck them hard and ask ''WHo's your daddy?"