• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

any one cant login to yahoo mail?

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all, i cant login to my ymail or yahoo mail since yesterday, any one experiancing the same problem?

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of the reasons why u can't log in.

Lost password
Account deactivated by yahoo if u did not log in for more than 4 months.
Heavy server traffic at yahoo side

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, being using it for many month without any problem, dont know why since yesterday, i cant login, each time i keying the passwords, but it just refuse going into the mail box, instead keep on flashing the same page again n again. im have 2 yahoo id, both of them fail to login! jiaklat liao.. all the contact is inside leh..

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
try use other explorer, like firefox or opera see if that the issue. sometimes its the cookies etc issue

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, being using it for many month without any problem, dont know why since yesterday, i cant login, each time i keying the passwords, but it just refuse going into the mail box, instead keep on flashing the same page again n again. im have 2 yahoo id, both of them fail to login! jiaklat liao.. all the contact is inside leh..

Dump yahoo email and get a free gmail account.