• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Kind Souls Out There? (a social experiment)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear forumers I am closing this thread now as the social experiment had concluded. I thank all participants especially those who gave points to my nick.

So finally what did this social experiment show all of us here? I had offered to debate and discuss constructively yet none came by to debate and discuss constructively. So the final conclusion is that forumers here are not debating or discussing type nor serious type only know how to kpkb behind keyboard. The country needs constructive debate and discussion, the forum need constructive debate and discussion yet non could. So this is the conclusion of this social experiment.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know why i like this thread...this one very creative...like Roy using crowdingfunding method.

I must learn this crowd sourcing method...confirm can make money! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dear forumers I am closing this thread now as the social experiment had concluded. I thank all participants especially those who gave points to my nick.

So finally what did this social experiment show all of us here? I had offered to debate and discuss constructively yet none came by to debate and discuss constructively. So the final conclusion is that forumers here are not debating or discussing type nor serious type only know how to kpkb behind keyboard. The country needs constructive debate and discussion, the forum need constructive debate and discussion yet non could. So this is the conclusion of this social experiment.

You want more points Frog? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are there any kind souls out there in the forum willing to bump my points to 20,000 point? Its 243 points short.

Disclaimer -
Please note that this is a social experiment and all points given are on each and everyone's free will and volunteer basis, there will not be any reciprocation.

I too did a social experiment by observation and knew your response would be good because low power members will up high power members expecting reciprocation. And it has been that since sammyboy sex forum existed.

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are there any kind souls out there in the forum willing to bump my points to 20,000 point? Its 243 points short.

Disclaimer -
Please note that this is a social experiment and all points given are on each and everyone's free will and volunteer basis, there will not be any reciprocation.

Knowing you will surely get overwhelming response, i decided that there is no need for me to chip in. :eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am a person of integrity!
Go find your assholic Monkey and his Whahahahaha corporation :oIo:

Deaththreat, we welcome you to join Whaha Team if you believe in our corporate mission - ie., to protect this Forum from manipulators and their cronies and clones.

Your wish!

We are a bunch of honourable guys. If we want to zap you, you are probably already dead by now.

We have not. We have shown you that we are fair and do not seek to manipulate views.

It is your CHOICE.

Even if you do not join Whahaha, You will still not be Zapped!

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Disclaimer -
You toad... 20171 liao....