• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Kind Souls Out There? (a social experiment)

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Are there any kind souls out there in the forum willing to bump my points to 20,000 point? Its 243 points short.

Disclaimer -
Please note that this is a social experiment and all points given are on each and everyone's free will and volunteer basis, there will not be any reciprocation.

whahahaha...your points sibei swee 20128!

kaninna... limpei kenna fuck by serial gambler becos of u hor! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chee Hong Mod is back. He will be jealous.

aiyah...dun worry lah.. that cheehong mod now targetted by ah scroo...same with laksaboy becos laksaboy refuse to take sides...

such is the type of flawed character ... we all know now...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah Frog...your points now swee boh?

Limpei keep to my promise..u now have more than 20k points :biggrin:

You want more? :biggrin:

I do apologize for not coming in to see. Yes swee very swee indeed. I was enjoying a nice view with a nice bottle of Rioja, too mesmerized

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thank you all very much for participating in this social experiment.

Now, let us start some CONSTRUCTIVE DEBATE. Please guys, only constructive debate is allowed in this thread, no flaming no personal attack no nonsense ok? Let me start by making a point and perhaps we could debate on this point other topics are welcome - first point if debate is Froggy has quite a number of friends here.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that a way of making threats? Lily Neo give dog fuck! Yingluck get fuck by martial law soldier in a massage room. Now come threaten me......LOL......LOL

Why chump, waiting for dogs to screw your arse? Good for you!!

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Now, let us start some CONSTRUCTIVE DEBATE. Please guys, only constructive debate is allowed in this thread, no flaming no personal attack no nonsense ok? Let me start by making a point and perhaps we could debate on this point other topics are welcome - first point if debate is Froggy has quite a number of friends here.

Cheers Frog! All the Best! :smile:

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Joetys

I must say that reading all these threads, posts and lots of rubbish and garbage, my benefit of doubt goes to you.
You have shown to be a true and honourable gentleman as you did not engage in those ultra nonsensical and vulgar intimidation shown by some very senior members of this forum.

Kudos to you. You have the integrity. I respect.

Keep up your good status.

Anonymous

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Joetys

I must say that reading all these threads, posts and lots of rubbish and garbage, my benefit of doubt goes to you.
You have shown to be a true and honourable gentleman as you did not engage in those ultra nonsensical and vulgar intimidation shown by some very senior members of this forum.

Anonymous

wah lan...your angmo sibei power siah... but i agree lor...
thats why Monkey clan all behind The Honourable Frog!

Jiayou jiayou!! :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys

Anonymous

Deeply appreciate. Its flattering. But please not too much as some people here will not like it. Cheers.

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deeply appreciate. Its flattering. But please not too much as some people here will not like it. Cheers.

Nah...I am fully entitled to state my honest views. You have shown to be honourable with integrity and humility. It is my fullest pleasure to respect a leader amongst all.

My deepest respect.

Anonymous