• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any ideas for a gift for my wife?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Payday, need to spend money

Because she doesn't want me to spend...want to save money for me...

Just a simple gift to say thank you for being my wife...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,hao lian,buy her a Tiffany ring followed by a dinner at a classy rstaurant. I remember had promised my ex a Tiffany ring,was saving up but nvr manage to as we were separated by then. She was in tears when I proposed by scribbling marry me on my chest...

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not bring material thought into your love, true love easily satisfied by just a fish stick, if you have doubt seek advice from your parent.

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I spent money she scolded me for 30 mins. So don't say I never warned you. Times are bad. Don't kay-poh to buy things for the women.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

U can buy her a Bible.

Or have candlelight dinner by a Church.

Or help her donate 10% of her pay to Church.

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the winter holidays coming up, it seems that it is time to ask about gift ideas again. What are you going to buy for your family this year?

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kiddo will get electric car, wife - some jewelry she wanted. I have 3 yo daughter. Can't say it is easy to be a parent but i am trying to enjoy it as much as possible. For the upcoming birthday she will have an amazing present - electric car from the Kids VIP https://kidsvip.ca/best-electric-cars-for-kids-to-buy-right-now/ . Those cars have a high performance electric motors, which makes them very different from other vehicles on the market.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

She's a good wife, wants you to save money. So don't be daft and buy her a gift against her wish. Go out have a nice dinner with her. You are lucky, my wife and two ex-wives always want me to spoil them with expensive gifts. Bloody gold diggers.