• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any good Hong Kong Cart Noodle (车仔面) in Singapore?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't there for vacation. It was for work.

If vacation, I wouldn't stayed in Regal.

In the first place, like you, I wouldn't even consider HK for vacation.

The noodle sellers I came across in HongKong all appeared stressful with a pek chek attitude.

The interiors were always small squeezy.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a couple from HK operating a wanton mee stall at hong lim food ctr, second level. Crunchy noodle.

For HK 大排档 food, I always miss the wanton noodle and beef noodle. Definitely different from the ones we have in SG and tastes better because of the crunchier noodle :p

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss Vivian Lee Ka Yee, thou shall not ask stupid questions, even thee be illiteral in Chinese!

三星牛肉麵
地址:香港西環石塘咀保德街十三號

[video=youtube;RGjl94hibSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGjl94hibSY[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is sinkified.. You just cannot face the hard truth. The other countries are localised but for sinkieland, it is sinkified.

Jiu hu kia, shut the fuck up since you only eat grass and not rickshaw noodle.

Fuck home to matland and eat vegetatarian nasi lemak and plain roti canai.

UMNO fuck your mother chee bye.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The noodle sellers I came across in HongKong all appeared stressful with a pek chek attitude.

Agreed. The interiors were always small squeezy.

Yeap. Their service level is like zero.

Attitude is "eat, pay and fuck off".

Last edited: