• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton Casey now says Singapore is a "wonderful" country!

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anton you this ang moh lau cb. I fuck you, your tranny SPG wife and your Down syndrome son
image.jpg

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you see what investment bankers really are. They cheat your money, spit on you and bully you. Investment banking is a form of imperialism.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you go to mrt or public place nowadays, most are foreigners. maybe he mistaken them as singaporean.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you see what investment bankers really are. They cheat your money, spit on you and bully you. Investment banking is a form of imperialism.

FaceBook User : Jonathan Kent

"No One in Singapore has any reason to feel less of a person than this overgrown barrow-boy.

Just another loser who couldn't cut it in Essex.

Very proud to count many Singaporeans amongst my friends and very ashamed of this ignorant oaf " --- J. Kent

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore needs him more than he needs Singapore.

Besides in a couple of weeks, this whole episode will be forgotten and Sinkies will go back to kissing his white ass. :wink:

We need a low class angmo with a low class sinkie wife (good god a name like Bernice was old fashioned even in the 50's)? People with good breeding do not diss their host countries. Maybe he should go to New Zealand where both he and his wife will blend right in. I think even the better class of whites despise this moron. We have seen his kind before. He is low class in his own country so he needs to come here to look down on someone else. By the way mating between a Chinese and Angmo rarely results in good looking offspring. The range is OK to yucks. In this case ...yucks.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dressing like that makes him look like a twit and a retard.

Taxi drivers are part of the frontline troops and are often one of the first people visitors to the country interact with. First impressions count and all taxi drivers should project a positive image of the country.

If he needs skin protection for whatever reason, he should dress like a Jap taxi driver and look smart and professional instead of dressing like a street hobo.

taxi-two.jpg

Taxi Drivers are so in demand in Singapore they can dress like Mickey Mouse and it wouldn't matter. Besides if you drive a claptrap vehicle like the NTUC comfort taxis I would say his dressing fits right in with the ambience of the cab.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
From lack of logic to his dressing, now you start talking about the image of taxi drivers they are supposed to project, you are clutching at straws.

It's his effing choice in the end.

As the rules currently stand, there appears to be no dress code whatsoever for taxi drivers.

I'm saying there should be a minimum standard of decorum as an ambassador of the country and wearing scruffy woolen arm warmers and mitts definitely does not qualify.

All taxi drivers are twits but this one goes a step further and is a retarded twit.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the rules currently stand, there appears to be no dress code whatsoever for taxi drivers.

I'm saying there should be a minimum standard of decorum as an ambassador of the country and wearing scruffy woolen arm warmers and mitts definitely does not qualify.

All taxi drivers are twits but this one goes a step further and is a retarded twit.

By all means come back to SG, join a taxi company as CEO and introduce your dress codes rather then be an armchair critic in NZ.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this cb ang moh is sincere in his apologies I chop off. A Leopard can never change it's spots.

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to marry the taxi driver? Why you give a fuck what the taxi driver is wearing? I couldn't care less if he is wearing diapers so long as he drives me safely to my destination.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"No one in Singapore has any reason to feel less of a person than this overgrown barrow-boy. Just another loser who could not cut it in Essex." - Jonathan Kent in his FB