• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti-immigration Pauline Hanson leaving OZ for new life in UK

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UK, WATCH OUT !!!! POLLY COMING !!!

ANTI-immigration mouthpiece Pauline Hanson is packing up her bags and emigrating.

She is departing for a new life in the UK, claiming that Australia is no longer the land of opportunity.

The former One Nation leader has told Woman's Day magazine she is selling her Queensland home.

"I'm going to be away indefinitely," Ms Hanson said.

"It's pretty much goodbye forever. I've really had enough. I want peace in my life. I want contentment, and that's what I'm aiming for.

"I will miss my children and close friends most of all."

-------------------------------
Don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out, will be the sentiment from a lot people if Pauline Hanson keeps her promise and moves to the UK for good.

hanson-ray-strange.gif

Pining for a quiet life. Picture: Ray Strange
Ms Hanson has told Woman’s Day that Australia is no longer the land of opportunity and she’s looking for a peaceful, less notorious existence.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hope she does her part in stemming the tide of Pakis to Britain.

The UK needs her skills in bringing immigration policies to the forefront so issues can be debated and action taken to reverse the muslim invasion of what was once a civilized society.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When her forefathers came as invaders, muderers and killed most of the natives it is about time these criminals will have to give up their poccessions and go back to their small island. Illegal pocessions of lands and assets will not last and God will deal with them one day (as in Sodom and Gomora) Great Java (Australia) belong to the Asians and will stay with the Asians.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
When her forefathers came as invaders, muderers and killed most of the natives

They should have finished the whole lot off. There are still far too many Abos in Australia and they most certainly spoil the neighborhood. :rolleyes:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope she ends up selling her place to an Asian developer.

And then when she transits Changi airport on her way to UK, they give her the shits or better yet, get caught with drugs.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should have finished the whole lot off. There are still far too many Abos in Australia and they most certainly spoil the neighborhood. :rolleyes:

Somehow, the culling of the Aussie fauna missed the abos.
Ain't the Brits crying barbaric when Aussie culled the kangaroos and the camels?

Perhaps, we should export the whole lot (roos, camels, abos and Polly) to the UK to poison the Pakis (starting with that Kumar at No 42).

:biggrin:

At least NZ's Pacific Islander problem will solve by itself when climate change sink their native slands.

:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Perhaps, we should export the whole lot (roos, camels, abos and Polly) to the UK to poison the Pakis (starting with that Kumar at No 42).

The Kumars are Pakis????.:eek:

That's news to me. :p

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Kumars are Pakis????.:eek:

That's news to me. :p

Anyone who originate from south asia, esp those who also dance the bangla in rave parties, are Pakis - loads in Birmingham England.

Yup, the ones who add spices to bland Brit feed and call it British Curry.