• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Answer to Deutronomy 13 and other so called biblical verses

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not i banned him ? if he believe in prayer ...do you think he can pray to his invisibleman that i cant banned him ? :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm...told u guys this kinana aka RonPaul aka Benhow aka TRE aka JohnObama aka FChannel is a liar. So long u disagree with him, he will flip flop like prata, turn against u, and start branding u a Muslim though we all know tere are atheist and other faith who disgree with him too.

Peace..

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmmm...told u guys this kinana aka RonPaul aka Benhow aka TRE aka JohnObama aka FChannel is a liar. So long u disagree with him, he will flip flop like prata, turn against u, and start branding u a Muslim though we all know tere are atheist and other faith who disgree with him too.

Peace..

yes..after a few sparing session with him ...i get to know him better . hes like pslam23 and teekee . maybe they are the same person . anyway i have already proven to him that his praying dont work at all :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

hosay liao ..airport close on sunday , church staffs dont need go to church , 711 also close on sunday ...basically ..theres no movement on sunday :wink: .

Get the perspective right....everyone, including machines need to rest. No one can work continuously without a proper day. We now even seen that government has put in legislation that requires employers to let their foreign maid a day of rest each week.

It is interesting that the whole world observe the 7-day week calendar and it is equally interesting in all civilized employment institutions, all their employees are given at least one day off per week, and many employers have 5-day week like what we have in Singapore.

Don't twist and turn your argument....airport doesn't need to close down, 711 still can continue to function, etc....you certainly have not heard about shift work...what the Bible tells us is to have rest after 6 days of work....do Christians need to observe Sabbath and worship God only on Sundays (and some churches say should be Saturdays) is another topic. For me, worship God is 24/7 because God dwells within us.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get the perspective right....everyone, including machines need to rest. No one can work continuously without a proper day. We now even seen that government has put in legislation that requires employers to let their foreign maid a day of rest each week.

It is interesting that the whole world observe the 7-day week calendar and it is equally interesting in all civilized employment institutions, all their employees are given at least one day off per week, and many employers have 5-day week like what we have in Singapore.

Don't twist and turn your argument....airport doesn't need to close down, 711 still can continue to function, etc....you certainly have not heard about shift work...what the Bible tells us is to have rest after 6 days of work....do Christians need to observe Sabbath and worship God only on Sundays (and some churches say should be Saturdays) is another topic. For me, worship God is 24/7 because God dwells within us.

who told you no one work for 7 days a week ? i myself have no holiday .. some hawkers also have no holiday ..detective on 24/7 on stand by ...ect . some of the shift workers also dont have sunday as off day ..what talking you ? your storybook just say sunday cannot work ..did he mention about shift workers that off on weekdays ? :wink: . seventh day is the Sabbath in your storybook ..and sabbath means sunday :wink: . as for you, you can even pray when you pang sai ...so not big deal for a delusional person like you :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;p-RGN21TSGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-RGN21TSGk[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;C5QTnAvO-E8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5QTnAvO-E8[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;68CEXDibYuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68CEXDibYuE&feature=related[/video]

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
who told you no one work for 7 days a week ? i myself have no holiday .. some hawkers also have no holiday ..detective on 24/7 on stand by ...ect . some of the shift workers also dont have sunday as off day ..what talking you ? your storybook just say sunday cannot work ..did he mention about shift workers that off on weekdays ? :wink: . seventh day is the Sabbath in your storybook ..and sabbath means sunday :wink: . as for you, you can even pray when you pang sai ...so not big deal for a delusional person like you :wink:

You are arguing something just for the sick of arguing. If anyone want to work till drop dead (like yourself), that's your choice. Bible has never told people to do that. Work is a honour. When God created Adam, God commanded Adam to take care of His creation - implying to work. Work is not a curse. But sweat is. Because of the sin of Adam, we are cursed with the sweat that comes with our work, and it wasn't meant to be in the first place.

Hawkers worked 7 days a week....they have the choice but my observation is very different. Just go to hawker centers on Monday you will see many of them don't open, even most the wet market stalls selling fresh supplies closed on Mondays. Detective on 24/7 duty and no rest, never heard of. Even in the army during my NS days (and I believe still apply today), we have long-weekends and only during on standby, most of us went home every week. We like to debate but please don't argue for the sick of arguing.

Talking about rest, just go to Little India, Far East Plaza, Golden Miles, Chinatown during Saturdays or Sundays, you will see thousands of people enjoying their holidays. Even for low level labourers from India, Thailand, Philippines and China, they enjoy a day off. Sorry to hear you are worse than those foreign labourers! So sad for you.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are arguing something just for the sick of arguing. If anyone want to work till drop dead (like yourself), that's your choice. Bible has never told people to do that. Work is a honour. When God created Adam, God commanded Adam to take care of His creation - implying to work. Work is not a curse. But sweat is. Because of the sin of Adam, we are cursed with the sweat that comes with our work, and it wasn't meant to be in the first place.

Hawkers worked 7 days a week....they have the choice but my observation is very different. Just go to hawker centers on Monday you will see many of them don't open, even most the wet market stalls selling fresh supplies closed on Mondays. Detective on 24/7 duty and no rest, never heard of. Even in the army during my NS days (and I believe still apply today), we have long-weekends and only during on standby, most of us went home every week. We like to debate but please don't argue for the sick of arguing.

what talking you ...sweat is a curse ? those ppl working under hot sun is a curse ? are you always that sick and stupid ? of course you never heard of detective on 24/7 standby ...cause you only know talking snake , virgin birth ...ect . im not surprise if you also dont know your father name . remember the world still moving without your invisibleman :wink: . dont think the world will stop moving for a day just because of your cult . you are one sick bastard ...you are not arguing for the sake of argue ? let me ask you is bone the same as fossile ? if your god is so powerful ...why your church need lightning rod on top of their roof ? worry kena strike by lightning ? let me see how you urgue that ? :wink:

Last edited:

arainz

Alfrescian
Loyal
got some questions for kinana/pslam

1)what do yr god do with those ppl that die without ever hearing abt jesus?

only those who are SELFISH cowards need fear what happens when they die

rather we shld look at the ppl ard us and cherish/help them in the current state n life, not hang ard in past stories and revere some almighty existence

2) so what do megachurches do with so much money? spread their own propaganda further or really help the less fortunate? Or just make the top MLM ppl rich? Got transparent accounting? Build more lavish church with ROOF ANTENNA for what? help ppl or create money?

If money is the root of evil, doesnt that make them one big source of evil.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
got some questions for kinana/pslam

1)what do yr god do with those ppl that die without ever hearing abt jesus?
Some go to heaven, some go to hell, some drift awhile on earth.

only those who are SELFISH cowards need fear what happens when they die
All sinners need to fear, coward or no coward bro.

rather we shld look at the ppl ard us and cherish/help them in the current state n life, not hang ard in past stories and revere some almighty existence
Do that, but make sure you have no sin if you want to avoid hell.

2) so what do megachurches do with so much money? spread their own propaganda further or really help the less fortunate? Or just make the top MLM ppl rich? Got transparent accounting? Build more lavish church with ROOF ANTENNA for what? help ppl or create money?
So many churches out there. They are all manged differently, no one fixed formula.

If money is the root of evil, doesnt that make them one big source of evil.
Money is not the root of evil. where did you get that idea bro?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are correct bro, money is not the root of all evil, greed is. Clap clap clap.............................