• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another non-Chinese member quit the Chinese Workers' Party

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW all these attacks on GMS just shows how silly, narrow & petty characters these WP supporters are.
They try so hard to discredit his posts and detract into personal insults.
No class at all.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Low Thia Khiang and his cronies, it's unsurprising that you would find former WP members like David Marshal and JBJ, who were forced to quit, an embarassment to be associated with.

After all Low Thia Khiang is notorious for turning his back against those WP members who had helped him and served him faithfully, like JBJ, Eric Tan and now Poh Lee Guan.

Sorry, I do not talk about dead people. It is exactly because they have died that the term "former WP" became devalued. You have the chaps and Ng Teck Siong, Zeng Guoyuan etc. and who else. I wouldn't say "all" because I still have a little iota of respect for ET and CTL, but they don't make up the majority which had pulled the name of "former WP" down.

And when you said Marshall was forced to quit, I guess you think LTK forced Marshall to quit. Sure, sure. I will give you a way out by allowing you not to respond to this sentence.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I do not talk about dead people. It is exactly because they have died that the term "former WP" became devalued. You have the chaps and Ng Teck Siong, Zeng Guoyuan etc. and who else. I wouldn't say "all" because I still have a little iota of respect for ET and CTL, but they don't make up the majority which had pulled the name of "former WP" down.

And when you said Marshall was forced to quit, I guess you think LTK forced Marshall to quit. Sure, sure. I will give you a way out by allowing you not to respond to this sentence.

Why is it that Low Thia Khiang and his cronies remain so mean and petty to continue to devalue and mock former party members. Didn't they sacrifice so much of their time, money and family to devote to their party? Is this the behaviour and mentality of a so-called "First World Leader"? Who would dare to join him and serve him, knowing that they would be mocked, smeared and devalued if they were to ever leave the Orgainsation.

Instead of blaming former members, Low Thia Khiang should reflect upon his leadership style and examine the reason as to why his former comrades keep quitting on him.

If Low Thia Khiang continues to run his party like a mafia organisation, using threat and mockery to intimidate members from quitting the party, WP will forever be condemned as a small-time player.

So, Low Thia Khiang and his cronies, stop blaming and scapegoating on your former comrades, and start looking at the mirror to examine your faults.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Low Thia Khiang continues to run his party like a mafia organisation, using threat and mockery to intimidate members from quitting the party, WP will forever be condemned as a small-time player.

So, Low Thia Khiang and his cronies, stop blaming and scapegoating on your former comrades, and start looking at the mirror to examine your faults.

Were you from WP before? You said LTK runs WP like a mafia. If you were from WP before, what you said will carry a lot of weight. Otherwise ......

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you from WP before? You said LTK runs WP like a mafia. If you were from WP before, what you said will carry a lot of weight. Otherwise ......

If he was with WP just like GMS, all the more I wonder why should I associate myself with the "former WP" when they are largely a bunch of dishonest liars. Nothing they say is the truth and they are so used to lying that they would probably tell a lie even if they were asked what they had for lunch.

I am not trying to provoke people, but anyone who runs an organisation in a way he describes LTK won't even end up with 2 members. Even mafias are not run that way. Such a ridiculous assertion can only be passed as one of the "Ah Ma" stories.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was with WP just like GMS, all the more I wonder why should I associate myself with the "former WP" when they are largely a bunch of dishonest liars. Nothing they say is the truth and they are so used to lying that they would probably tell a lie even if they were asked what they had for lunch.

I am not trying to provoke people, but anyone who runs an organisation in a way he describes LTK won't even end up with 2 members. Even mafias are not run that way. Such a ridiculous assertion can only be passed as one of the "Ah Ma" stories.

I understand where you're coming from, Perspective. Firstly, if you're not even from WP, any such assertions are quite baseless. But even if they're former members, they need to come clean on the circumstances they left. Otherwise like Sajeev, whatever comments he makes abt WP, some degree of objectivity is lost, or at least perceived that way.

But our opposition is really still trying to establish a foothold. Only recently you see better candidates coming forward. That probably explains a little abt the attrition of some who clearly cannot make it. And that's not a bad thing. Just that the timings seem odd and mysterious.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Largely a bunch of dishonest liars" is how Low Thia Khiang and his cronies smear their former comrades......

Who would dare to join Low and his Organisation, knowing that all their contribution and sacrifices would be forgotten and betrayed if they were ever to be fell on the wrong side of the fence.

Mean and petty, as always....

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why not you answer him why rahizan is the vice chairman even though you say it's racist? Pls explain.

Where was this vice-chairman during this important period?

Where was he when Png was introduced as a candidate? Where was he yesterday ? Why is it that his face and voice was not heard and seen ? Is he a senior party leader? Is he really the WP vice chairman with any real power? Or is he just for showcase only? Is Low Thia Khiang treating him as a decorative vase?

Why is it that he, as a vice-chairman, was leading a 3rd rate team in MK, without any significant party support?

Why didn't he speak up and fight for his fellow minority members for their rightful cadreship? Why is he always so quiet, obedient, and invisible?

Pls explain.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiayh, WP is animel fram one lah. Veyr humsup and raicsts animla one. You read downstair

"The Animal Farm That Is WP

Four legs good....that's how WP ran under Low Thia Khiang when he took over WP after being prodded to do so by a PAP emisssary in March 1998.

After 11 years as Secretary-General and 21 years with his snout in the PAP trough and millions of dollars in the bank, Low has now wholeheartedly embraced the PAP's philosophy that whilst standing on four legs is good, standing on two is way better.

It is a party of three, Sylvia and him and his sponsor, the PAP. The rest of the WP members are rubber stampers. Anyone who wants to move up the WP ladder must fulfill three criteria.

One, kowtow to Low.

Two, be Low's personal rubber stamp.

Three, not be a threat, present and future, to Low.

Fulfill these criteria and he will bequeath upon you his blessings. Yaw Shin Leong was one such beneficiary. Even though he denies it, Low was well aware of Yaw's philandering ways but neverthless, chose to reward Yaw over other party members for his loyalty. Loyalty not to the party but to Low. Also, as an incorrigible philanderer himself, Low lacks the moral authority to stop his party members from doing likewise.

To Low, his position as SG is God's gift to him. As such, it cannot be taken away from him. After all, the God that gifted him this seat is a very powerful God, the PAP.

Those Low saw as a threat, present and future, were undermined and sidelined. Dr Poh Lee Guan is one such person.

Those he saw with the potential to eclipse him are quietly undermined, quietly sidelined and forced to adopt a low media profile. Chen Show Mao is one such person.

Low treats people as he would, tissue. To be made used off and discarded when no longer required.

Low's racism and racial chauvinism is well known amongst party members. For reasons best known to himself, he has a particular distaste for Indians and Malays. He took a neutral view towards Eurasians.

The truth about who Low really is will continue to emerge. It will culminate in a final revelation about Low which will show Singaporeans how they have been taken on a very,very long ride by the PAP and their appointed millionaire stooge, Mr Low Thia Khiang."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where was this vice-chairman during this important period?

Where was he when Png was introduced as a candidate? Where was he yesterday ? Why is it that his face and voice was not heard and seen ? Is he a senior party leader? Is he really the WP vice chairman with any real power? Or is he just for showcase only? Is Low Thia Khiang treating him as a decorative vase?

Why is it that he, as a vice-chairman, was leading a 3rd rate team in MK, without any significant party support?

Why didn't he speak up and fight for his fellow minority members for their rightful cadreship? Why is he always so quiet, obedient, and invisible?

Pls explain.

:biggrin: Firstly how the fuck would i know? 2ndly he's the vice chairman. Meaning that he's the 2nd in charge. I know what you're trying to insinuate. You're probably trying to imply that he's some figurehead and he does not have any say in matters. Excuse me but he's the 2nd in command he probably had something else to see to and didn't want to get involved. Who knows. Btw what's wrong with introducing png as a candidate?

In any case i can see that you are the racist. Fellow minority candidate indeed. :rolleyes: If he saw himself and other non chinese members in that manner he would be the racist one. Why you expect him to give special treatment of one wp member over another if that member isn't chinese? From your questions asked we can see you are the racist one. Always trying to blame the majority race in singapore which is one of the least racist countries in the world of racism.

You don't have any evidence of racism in the wp and fyi the vice chairman isn't a chinese. let's see what other BS you will cook up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am getting sick and tired of all this minorities making mountains out of mole hills. Singapore is a Majority southern chinese country,,why must the majority bend to the needs of the minority? Minority can and should be accommodated into society as a whole. But if they feel they cant fit in, they can fuck off,,,complain here say racist etc,,from wat I know, some of the minorities are the most racist fucks there is,,but they complain and divert arguments so as to get ahead,,,they should just fuck off,,,same for all those Foreign Trashes

Yeah so far 0 evidence of any racist incidents. I hear this keling candidate only has O levels and Png probably isn't that highyl educated but yet ppl are praising this keling to the skies on how good his english is on how he can play around with words while png who's so helpful still gets looked down on.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
skponggol said:
"Largely a bunch of dishonest liars" is how Low Thia Khiang and his cronies smear their former comrades......
When did LTK smear his former comrades? Behind closed doors?

I only hear of his former comrades smearing WP. And who was enjoying so much smearing WP with his wild history of the Qing Dynasty? Anyway 皇阿玛 refers to the Emperor. To use that term on WP is laughable.

So who is the dishonest liar here?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did LTK smear his former comrades? Behind closed doors? I only hear of his former comrades smearing WP. And who was enjoying so much smearing WP with his wild history of the Qing Dynasty? Anyway 皇阿玛 refers to the Emperor. To use that term on WP is laughable.

So who is the dishonest liar here?

Thanks. You said it better than I do. It's such things (the part in bold) that I find frustrating to respond to these forummers. The truth can be reversed just like that - that's the former WP brigade for you.

I have criticised WP more than Kinana+SKP+GMS have given them due credit add together. What in the world exists that everything they do is wrong. Even Satan also the three won't criticise like that.