• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another mass recruitment of pinoys by a local company: Jollibee Singapore

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy provides better service than sinkies. IMHO. You can talk cock with them until there is no tommorow. Try it.

If kena served by Some SGlians bengs, they will ask you.

What you want??

Lucky hire Pinoys. Sekali hires PRCs that oppo albatross Ching Chong will asks.

Huh? Speak Chinese one har?

You got no friends to talk to? You never been served by polite and English speaking Singaporeans when you patron fast food restaurants? :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Companies that have more than 10 percent foreigners on their payroll should be asked to pay an extra 10 percent tax on their profit. Any increase of foreign headcount will see their corporate profit rise at the same rate.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
F&B service jobs = dead-end shit jobs with paltry wages. Let them hire the Pinoys, the Tiongs, the crippled, the mentally retarded, the ex-convicts, the student temps and the elderly. Nothing of worth has been lost.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure if there are any true blue singaporean jollibee fans.

They never specify so they "jolli" well could be referring to these fans.

Vintage-Electric-Fans-AA0706-de.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
F&B service jobs = dead-end shit jobs with paltry wages. Let them hire the Pinoys, the Tiongs, the crippled, the mentally retarded, the ex-convicts, the student temps and the elderly. Nothing of worth has been lost.

In Thailand, if you open up a company, there is a ratio of foreigners to locals to be met by law. About 1:4 to 1:10.

For your sinkieland, it is a disgrace that your govt allow foreigners to gain access to free resources and take maximum advantage from it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at first I thot jollibee is a subsidiary of jollibean. pinoy shld b maid nurse or pros ....for males singers...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ Singveld

Is the picture a real hostage crisis in Philipines? Fcukin hell, very gruesome..

SaBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Thailand, if you open up a company, there is a ratio of foreigners to locals to be met by law. About 1:4 to 1:10.

For your sinkieland, it is a disgrace that your govt allow foreigners to gain access to free resources and take maximum advantage from it.

Uniquely Singapore .

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boycott the outlet if you think the employment rate is unfair. More jobs for pinoys? So be it. They are better off this way than to get high paying jobs.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This pinoy fast food chain is planning to set up base in SG. It is mass importing pinoys from homeland to work for them instead of hiring locals. Another showcase of "pinoy pride" in foreign land? Time to boycott them when they open.

"Dear Jollibee fans, if you know some friends or relatives looking to work for Jollibee singapore please tell them to apply at Jollibee Worldwide Services (JWS) email cv at [email protected]"

Sauce: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jolli...11176402257809

they aiming for Pinoy business not local.....................when recession comes and Pinoys balik kampong................this Jollibee will go bust............

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..............this Jollibee will go bust............

YES-lets help them by BOYCOTTING the place.
Have again reminded my kids not to go near any joint that employ mostly foreigners(esp in Managerial/Executive jobs)-otherwise they will be jobless when graduating from the tertiary institutions.
Those who help the enemies are traitors and will receive their retribution eg Palmer, Laura Ong ect2

Last edited:
A

A1amaking

Alamak..Jollibee nice meh...horrible food which i hate when i am in manila