• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Jinx Whore's Loss

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To each his own. I'm not forcing anyone to follow my path. I'm merely speaking from my own experience.

I have huge respect for the PAP and for LKY in particular and have followed his philosophy and advice to the letter. It has done wonders for my life. I'm happy, I'm secure and I'm content with the wisdom of Mr (Now Hon Dr) Lee as my guiding light on all earthly matters.

Spiritually, I am lucky to receive the divine guidance of Rev Sun Ho.

My life and my afterlife are both taken care of. I couldn't be in a better position.

How can you call that glorious smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew by less than his full fucking titles?
That might well bring a charge of lese majeste against you.

Smear of shit on sole of shoe titles are Senior Emeritus Mentor Minister TranslatorExtraordinary(having been a translator knowing only one language) and father of Senior Field Marshallissimo Ah Loonie and wearer of Victoria Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords and Diamonds.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have lost touch of how many billions lost in overseas speculations by HJ.
Not surprising that CPF withdrawal dates have been deferred from 55 to 65.....or further.Where got money to repay CPF members ???

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
money to repay CPF members ???

Dream on.
Or as said by singham recently, go hallucinate on.

But then, sinkies voted and voted for that.
No balls to do otherwise.
Now no fucking balls to demand money back
And in any case, no more fucking money to get back from smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his PAP maggots

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have lost touch of how many billions lost in overseas speculations by HJ.
Not surprising that CPF withdrawal dates have been deferred from 55 to 65.....or further.Where got money to repay CPF members ???
Don't be confused. Cpf money is in sgd, which can be generated to infinity if required, as how the Japanese has demonstrated.

Cpf money lock up is entirely to support the property market.