• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another HK star Natalie Tong is ready for a muture relationship, Boss Glockman Kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.style.yahoo.com/natalie-tong-ready-mature-relationship-092200583.html

Apr - Natalie Tong is ready to be in a serious relationship again, now that she has control over her schedule and communication skills.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who sat down for an interview recently, said that despite her moniker of "the best girlfriend", her past relationships failed to bear any fruit.

She believes that there were many reasons involved, including the fact that she focused more on her work than her relationship and her tendency to leave rather than communicate with her partner.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am the weakest when it comes to communication. I don't know how to share my unhappiness with my partner. I thought nothing would happen if I didn't speak out, but in the end, the other party questioned my silence," she said.

Natalie also said that she had once been asked about her relationship by the media while she was having a conflict with her partner, which she didn't know how to answer and only caused more friction between them.

However, the actress said that she is now more mature and is ready for a long-lasting relationship where she can communicate with her partner.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
746d3d58cbf3d4f75cd17b35d51cd3e6

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Natalie (aka Tang Si Ying) was born and raised in British Hong Kong to an Indonesian Chinese mother, Tong Got Seung Ping. Although growing up in HK-Cantonese culture, she has a mixed ancestry of Fujianese, Indonesian and Dutch heritage. [1]

Because of her multicultural background, she can speak Cantonese, Hokkien, English, Indonesian, Japanese and Mandarin. Before becoming an actress, Natalie was a full-time model and once studied in Methodist College.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
By sammiFebruary 25, 2024
1000024454.jpg

Since leaving TVB in September of last year, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) has slowed down her pace and finds time for herself. Last month, Natalie had the opportunity to travel to the UK to film a travel program for HOY TV where she tried new experiences.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am the weakest when it comes to communication. I don't know how to share my unhappiness with my partner. I thought nothing would happen if I didn't speak out, but in the end, the other party questioned my silence," she said.

Natalie also said that she had once been asked about her relationship by the media while she was having a conflict with her partner, which she didn't know how to answer and only caused more friction between them.

However, the actress said that she is now more mature and is ready for a long-lasting relationship where she can communicate with her partner.

Its okay if weak in communication. Sex is a universal language. As long as she can still fuck, everything will be fine.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
need at least us$69m to support her lifestyle within 6.9 years. after that she’ll dump you and go for toyboy.