• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another few blokes got accused by Slutty Gin of whistling at her

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc At 9.19 am (30 April 24), this man, a worker, at hardware shop came right next to me and started whistling. There is no one else nearby in the shop besides me and my friend. He is definitely part of the evil conspiracy of Malaysians and Singaporeans ganging up to use whistle harassment on me.

My friend can confirm the whistling because many bad hearted people tell lies that I am having delusions of such whistling when it’s a fact that I am being abused and harassed by people using whistle everyday everywhere I go. Does Singapore laws allow men (and women) to gang up to bully one woman using whistle?

Then on the way home, another man doing grab delivery cycled past me (and my friend) and started whistling right when he was passing by. My friend can be my witness of the whistling. He looks like a Malay.

Earlier on at hawker center there are also a few loud whistles from someone hiding among the crowds. Tell me is it possible for this to happen to me three times a day people whistling within two hours to me an auntie without evil conspiracy against me?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of her poor victims.

FB_IMG_1714542696673.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"There is no one else nearby in the shop besides me and my friend."

I'm surprised that she has friends and that they wouldn't mind being seen with her in public.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women who are mentally healthy and emotionally strong don't mind men whistling at them. In fact, they enjoy it. They see it as some cheeky form of saying hello.