• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Angmo In Ad Industry Boasts he Farked 1 Local Girl A Week..Easy !

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the best part...he says he is not even good looking. If this is true, shame on you local girls that been sleeping with angmos

I have spoken to many girls that have slept with angmos before and although most may have slightly longer cocks, they are thinner and very soft. So sex with them is not really good.

So the only reson I can think off is either you girls want a PASSPORT out of S'pore or the angmo want a PASSPORT in.

Hi All ,

Just wanted to post my two cents worth here after reading all the griping over the chinese gals and singaporean men , singaporean gals and Ang Mohs like myself .

I have been living in Singapore for the last few years and some things that I have come to notice :

1. If you are an Ang Moh hanging out in Clarke Quay , Dempsey Road , Robertson Quay or any of the drinking establishments in town , chances are that if you chat up a local gal , you have a 90% chance of sleeping with her on the very same night . I am not excatly good looking but I must say that I have been very very lucky in my nocturnal hunting trips so far .

Now dont get me wrong , i am not trying to demean the singaporean female of the species but it just seems that when it comes to an Ang Moh , their defenses just drop ( as well as most of their clothes ) .

Most of my male chinese colleagues are flabbergasted at how lucky I can get , they say that if my chances at the local lottery were just as good I would be a millionaire by now .

Last Christmas they started a bet as to how many Singaporean girls I could bed in one year . It was then fine tuned to if I could get one gal a week . So far it's still holding .

Zouk and the Pump Room in Clarke Quay seem to be the most fruitful grounds so far . It helps that we have a fair share of entertaining to do ( being in the ad industry ) so opportunities are abundant .

Which brings me to the second part , Chinese Girls ( Girls from the People's Republic Of China to be exact ) . I have been out with my colleagues and their wives , and I have been out with them and their "other" wives . The difference is so vast and great that you could fill a 747 with the inflated ego of a man when he is out with his fling .

No pouty faces and swishing hands across the face when the hairy ang moh lights up his cigar , no "Ewww I don't eat this , I don't eat that " , no "I'm tired I wanna go home " , no " Carry my handbag for me " . These ladies should take a lesson or two from their mainland conterparts on how to make you man look good when in the company of his friends .

No I am not asking you to grovel and walk 10 steps behind , but try to keep yourself in check and let him run the show for a couple of hours .

Geezzee this is starting to get long , time for me to start my weekly hunt , week number 9 and I need the next notch on my belt . Ta Ta ......

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPG wants to pass "out" port more than the other way round, unless that ang moh is useless piece of shit everywhere he goes even his own country except Stinkypore.

The good deal ang moh will always venture better place, surely not Singapore.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old news, if you have no standard.

you can have lots of one night stand.

but you must have no standard.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
old news, if you have no standard.

you can have lots of one night stand.

but you must have no standard.

So moral of your story is when you see a local girl with angmo hand in hand, one is suppose to "pui chow nuiow" bcos angmo no standard ah?

Good point! I will always remember that when I see a local girl with angmo.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know I did asked a SG chinese gal why she prefer ang mohs rather than her own kind. Her reply was that ang mohs got that X factor than even if he treats her like a slut she still feels shok. That was 8yrs ago and until now I still don't understand what she mean by that.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Media industry is lidat.

Some slept for job, some slept for promotion..and some slept for business deals.

Got money, got status, got babes.
and
after they have enuff fun, they will find a local man to marry off.

There is a saying, good men finish last.

:o :( :o

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So moral of your story is when you see a local girl with angmo hand in hand, one is suppose to "pui chow nuiow" bcos angmo no standard ah?

Good point! I will always remember that when I see a local girl with angmo.

no i never said that. i only say if you want a high rate of success for one night stand, you have to lower your standard to zero. of course some of the spg are good looking.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
no i never said that. i only say if you want a high rate of success for one night stand, you have to lower your standard to zero. of course some of the spg are good looking.

Maybe the Ang Mo who boasted these remarks of sleeping with 1 SG gal per week, the the gals all kena lorry bang before one buang face one leh? Like that no need big dick also can score loh, they must be so desperate for some dick in their cunt, no challenge sia!

Wahahahahahahaha! LOL!

:biggrin:

javiour

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why everytime i see AngMo with local gal, i walk up & shake the hands of the Angmo, thank him for taking out our trash !

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno. you wanna tell the vietnam they should be ashamed 'cause their whores and women are flooding(not as bad as chinagirls of course) our nation?

i wouldn't dare.
vietnamese quite aggressive one, not like singaporean sheep.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
cowboy.watch out...you may get AIDS very soon....loose local women may comes with fatal freebies for you...wish your luck...
we local only goes for decent local girls........JUNK FOR JUNK LIKE YOU...cowboy...