• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

angmohs view on Pinoy PIDC holding Independence day in Singapore

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is my country, of course I am minding my own business. You Malaysian don't keep thinking you have the right to criticise Sporean. Not happy with Singaporean shopping in JB then stop working and earning money in Spore and open business in JB also don't earn SGD from Singaporean. And you Malaysian Chinese SPR are the ones flaunting your new found wealth after working in Spore. As for throwing of rubbish on highway, I have seen so many times Malaysian plated cars littering and don't bluff that you don't know it is the Malaysian SPR driving Spore plate cars throwing the rubbish. When own people throw just look away, when Spore plate car very fast to put the blame on Singaporean. And stop buying HDB in Spore to make money. We people make you sick? Go look at the mirror and you will be sick.

sorry hor! we kena serve NS twice hor... one by Sgp and another one by boleh land (by ballot), also our cpf cannot withdraw one until 55 y/o - sibei tahan!!!
inflation in JB was because of bulk buying by sporean even our makcik and abang jaw drop everytime they go shop at Giant seeing 3 full trolleys of goods by sprean, use coupon some more... then go pump petrol (95UL if no one looking, otherwise 97UL) full full even shake the car to max out the fuel tank... knn so greedy!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most chiu hu kia work in Singapore getting SG dollars so you cannot complaint you use Sg dollars to buy RM goods.

sorry hor! we kena serve NS twice hor... one by Sgp and another one by boleh land (by ballot), also our cpf cannot withdraw one until 55 y/o - sibei tahan!!!
inflation in JB was because of bulk buying by sporean even our makcik and abang jaw drop everytime they go shop at Giant seeing 3 full trolleys of goods by sprean, use coupon some more... then go pump petrol (95UL if no one looking, otherwise 97UL) full full even shake the car to max out the fuel tank... knn so greedy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is precisely what I meant by can take cannot give mentality. When you Malaysian want to maximise earning by 2.5 times, nobody call you greedy. But when we Singaporean want to maximise savings and save a few more dollars you have no qualms calling us greedy. Think about it, who gain more? And the way you said it like whole Giant filled with Singaporeans buying trolleys full of goods, actually the few times I went to Giant it was largely empty even during weekends. I only saw one time an Indian buying a trolley full of instant noodles. First I can't tell whether he is Spore or Msia Indian, second I don't think instant noodles are cheaper in Malaysia so why was he buying a trolley full of instant noodles?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
also apply PR and not willing to convert to Sg citizens and no do NSF.

Get the same benefits no do NSF.

Apply CNY and Christmas (for Christians) day leaves 6 months ahead of Singaporeans.

yes the young Malaysian nowadays have a very entitlement mentality. They think they have the right and people should tolerate them. This is what they are used to in their home country and they think Spore should bend for them. One example in my ex office, I have this Malaysian clerk who thinks it is her entitlement to listen to music whole day in the office, never mind that the whole office is quiet except for her music. She thinks her music is soft and people should tolerate but she never think this is her office not her home and not for her to do as she pleased.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Celebrate lah..........it's ok wat..........even the Pope wants to be saint, just get someone to vouch her illness is cured. Just one miracle and the Pope can become saint liao.............so easy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celebrate lah..........it's ok wat..........even the Pope wants to be saint, just get someone to vouch her illness is cured. Just one miracle and the Pope can become saint liao.............so easy.

what if she needs to be vouched her virginity.... can appoint me to verify this?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just feel that today m&d Chinese skins have this ill attitude problems with local Singaporeans.

Want their children to study Singapore education system to avoid m&d education system use bahasa Malay in their education but yet jealous of Singaporeans doing better than they are.

The m&d Chinese men think Singaporean males are tougher people from NSF training army training skill. Yet they are afraid of becoming Sg citizens and stay PR enough to avoid NSF.

yes the young Malaysian nowadays have a very entitlement mentality. They think they have the right and people should tolerate them. This is what they are used to in their home country and they think Spore should bend for them. One example in my ex office, I have this Malaysian clerk who thinks it is her entitlement to listen to music whole day in the office, never mind that the whole office is quiet except for her music. She thinks her music is soft and people should tolerate but she never think this is her office not her home and not for her to do as she pleased.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just feel that today m&d Chinese skins have this ill attitude problems with local Singaporeans.

Want their children to study Singapore education system to avoid m&d education system use bahasa Malay in their education but yet jealous of Singaporeans doing better than they are.

The m&d Chinese men think Singaporean males are tougher people from NSF training army training skill. Yet they are afraid of becoming Sg citizens and stay PR enough to avoid NSF.

That is true, Malaysian Chinese don't have concept of being happy for others, always jealous of people whom they think are more successful (and so always think people are jealous too haha). For example if you are an early retiree, they will not be happy for you but instead think you are lazy if you work less hard than them now. But they never think last time people work harder than them wor for many years haha.

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is unwise, arrogant and impulsive. now he eats humble pie and keeps quiet. i think he owes singaporeans an apology

It is more than him lacking in wisdom though this is already a well-known fact. It shows how much he - despite being the leader of a people - hate his own people! He is basically jumping at any convenient opportunity to whack his own people - the very people whom he is supposed to serve. It goes to show how 'doo lan' he is in having to 'serve' the people. Behind that silly smile lies a hypocrite who feels that he is the 'chosen' one and SGs are an inconvenience that he has to make do with. Such a snob is not fit to be the PM of SG!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It is more than him lacking in wisdom though this is already a well-known fact. It shows how much he - despite being the leader of a people - hate his own people! He is basically jumping at any convenient opportunity to whack his own people - the very people whom he is supposed to serve. It goes to show how 'doo lan' he is in having to 'serve' the people. Behind that silly smile lies a hypocrite who feels that he is the 'chosen' one and SGs are an inconvenience that he has to make do with. Such a snob is not fit to be the PM of SG!

He isn't whacking everyone. He's criticising those who are stupid and xenophobic and he has every right to do so.

A mother of 3 children has every right to reprimand one of them if they're naughty even though they're all "her children" so why can't LHL scold Singaporeans who are causing trouble even though they are "his people"?

Perhaps a bit of corporal punishment would help things along.