• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmoh versus Local men

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hai Ya. Dun have to have big dick to marry ang moh wife. At least 2 of our ministers have ang moh wife. Look at Mah Bow Tan. He have big dick?? Maybe big mouth. Women loves it. Former minister Tay Eng soon oso have ang moh wife. Maybe he's same size like GCT. Anyway I wont take angmoh wife. I dun like to "la kopi". Where got fun. :cool:

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any reason why they should not?

Most locals wear white/cream singlets and wear thongs. Sit at coffeeshop and drink beer whilst digging nose.

hey what's wrong with singlets and thongs?

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 213

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang mos more suave and more willing to spend $ on fine dining and wine. so the char bor gets charmed and sleeps with him. to her, thats ro -mantic lah

Our local char bor all gian tua kee lah. They all sia sueh Singaporean face. Think angmoh are higher class. Let the angmoh treat them like f.. objects only.

Temujin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh willing to spend and willing to fine dine is a stereotype .... only those who can afford can, those who cannot afford still have to LL go HDB kopitiam eat, and once in a while, go eat expensive places.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, i dun give a shit to ang mor. Many get cheated by those thai ladies.

Thats true. Actually, most ang mos dont really have SPG girlfriends. They tend to be FL which they keep for the long term. Seriously right, go to Brix in the Hyatt on a Friday and you will realise that most of the SG girls with ang mos are FLs for $450/ night. I was offered that price, but why the hell would I want to fuck an SGirl for, since I am a local?! The best are the viet girls for $250 / night. Stick to those! The SG FL are only for suckers!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is called evolution, my friend. From ape to human, the further we evolve from the apes the less the body hair.

American/European swimmers and divers are complaining that Chinese/Japanese/Koreans have more advantage...no need to shave chest hair...LOL!

Indians simply gave up watersports.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's rite lah, bro. It is a complex the earlier we rid ourselves of, the better.

I'll personally vouch for any asian bro here who says his performance in life, work and bed is better than any ang moh.:cool:

Did I say local men are definitely inferior to angmoh???? :confused:

I am a local. :smile:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
American/European swimmers and divers are complaining that Chinese/Japanese/Koreans have more advantage...no need to shave chest hair...LOL!

Indians simply gave up watersports.

Must have missed watching on TV, the American/European lady swimmers with their hairy chest.

Ha ha. Just a joke. I know what you mean.

cheers

dethknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign talent my foot. Lots of them just can't find job in their own country and come to Singapore. Then here they are treated like some high class being. Make me wanna puke. :mad:

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang mos more suave and more willing to spend $ on fine dining and wine. so the char bor gets charmed and sleeps with him. to her, thats ro -mantic lah

lots of ang mos are willing to spend and dine and TIP.... but only because their company is picking up the bills! if you ask them to pay out of their own pockets... forget it.

only spgs are not smart to realise this. keep thinking ang mos very generous. i thought lky said this before: 'they (refering to ang mos) marry you easy but they also divorce you easy. i think local women are smart enough to know this.' looks like he got it wrong on this one!