• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmoh versus Local men

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally, they do. Size of penis is in propotion to size of the person. Because angmoh are taller and bigger, they have bigger penises. Just compare how long is your hands or legs to a tall angmoh, and you get the picture. Of course, tall locals have long penis too, for example, Goh Chok Tong being a tall fellow has long dick.
size of the manhood is not proportional to the person's physic. the man's organ is a sponge like core (blood vessels), n the erection is sustained by blood rush to the region. so dont be surprised that any avg physic person can also put some blushes on a big built man.

tall body builders have larger physic, more muscle & less fat... they too cant guarantee a larger manhood, compared to any average joe.

Lanchio1

Angmore seems to like the ugly Ah Lian looking local girls. Not a problem with me at all. They can even take 2 for the price of 1, for all I care.

bonk_syt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me to post my one cent worth here... no flame please...

About foreign talent how about we SG born man move to oversea and be...

err... "foreign talent"...

gee... wont this be nice for a tweak to the situation of our forum...

aside all brudders and sisters cannot go for overseas posting or overseas job...

for those few monority can... hehehehehehheh only for you to know and for all of us to find out... :biggrin:

Share some elements of truth bro... :p

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmore seems to like the ugly Ah Lian looking local girls. Not a problem with me at all. They can even take 2 for the price of 1, for all I care.

Not true, I have seen many beautiful & sexy local ladies with angmoh. On the other hand, the angmohs they hanged out with are not that great looking.

Go to Boat Quay or Clarke Quay & take a look. You will see a lot of hands all over the local ladies, & the ladies seemed to enjoy all the touching & attention.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
in pubs, you can see those sluts fall for ang moh easily. one ang moh friend told me he has been enjoying different ladies throughout the year, free of charge. those sluts must feel inferior when they face the ang moh? to be able to have sex with ang moh means to lift they status?

An angmoh I know always tell me how slutty the local ladies are. He too has been receiving a lot of FOC services. The local ladies will normally approach him in a nightspot, he doesn't need to make a single move.

Check out some of the local expats forum, & you will find a lot of comments by the angmohs on the local ladies, calling them sluts & asking their countrymen to come over & enjoy the exclusive lady companionship & FOC services.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are true...some girls see themselves in higher level when they are in the companion of an angmoh...let's dont say about sex...they are just happy when they are with angmoh....esply our local girls...

It's time for us to look for foreign girls man...thai or vietnam are my first choice now :biggrin:

A sign of inferiority???? You should look for Caucasian ladies instead. :smile: :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The next opinion is downright silly. The magazine writer expressed that she preferred spending the night with an ang mor, because chances are, they'd be in some service apartment in a nice district, the ang mor will make her bf next morning, and iron her clothes. The local guy will probably be in a hdb flat, and she's afraid neighbours will hear their moans.

My mum next door neighbour is an angmo from finland have a filipino wife and one kid and also one indo maid and own a stupid dog (keep barking), stay in a 25yo 4 room hdb flat.:rolleyes:

SammyPapa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any reason why they should not?

Most locals wear white/cream singlets and wear thongs. Sit at coffeeshop and drink beer whilst digging nose.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hear that if you go to Scandinavian cuntries where asians are rare, their ang mor girls will be on you like honey - you'll be the exotic date for them. It's like "Harod and Kumar in Scandinavia".

For that matter just go to a mature city where race isn't a big issue - many people won't care what's your skin color. Like canada, california etc.

It's sad that we have to go so far away to get some decent respect we deserve.

Allow me to post my one cent worth here... no flame please...

About foreign talent how about we SG born man move to oversea and be...

err... "foreign talent"...

gee... wont this be nice for a tweak to the situation of our forum...

aside all brudders and sisters cannot go for overseas posting or overseas job...

for those few monority can... hehehehehehheh only for you to know and for all of us to find out... :biggrin:

Share some elements of truth bro... :p

bonk_syt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro 300... I need money to try bro... now I dun dare to dream yet... follow the gov drive... have more babies.:biggrin:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang mos more suave and more willing to spend $ on fine dining and wine. so the char bor gets charmed and sleeps with him. to her, thats ro -mantic lah

jhunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are Angmoh really more superior than local men????

(1) Govt says they are foreign talent, & they contribute enormously to our country & society.
(2) Local women virtually throwing themselves to these men. They find Angmoh more appealing, well-groomed, romantic & generous.
(3) Foreign women (especially Causasians) says marrying local men will be shortchanged. You can hardly find a Asian man with a Causasian wife.
(4) Angmohs have bigger & longer sexual productive organs than Asians. :smile:

What are your views???? Local men are more inferior????

:(

:eek:
I think it's just that you have an inferiority complex.
Chicks hate guys who behave like school boys, comparing dick length and belly size.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:
I think it's just that you have an inferiority complex.
Chicks hate guys who behave like school boys, comparing dick length and belly size.

Why do you say that? I am merely asking for views. Did I touch your sensitive spot? :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ..........

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you say that? I am merely asking for views. Did I touch your sensitive spot? :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ..........

He's rite lah, bro. It is a complex the earlier we rid ourselves of, the better.

I'll personally vouch for any asian bro here who says his performance in life, work and bed is better than any ang moh.:cool:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's rite lah, bro. It is a complex the earlier we rid ourselves of, the better.

I'll personally vouch for any asian bro here who says his performance in life, work and bed is better than any ang moh.:cool:

My performance in life, work and bed is better than any ang moh.

So can you vouch for me?