• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang mohs are all caring and gentlemanly husbands

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they presented me with a rolex, I would decline politely. Wouldn't want the other bro in this forum to say I howlian. In any case, no woman would want to pay me. :o :biggrin:

What I meant was that some women are whores with some men and lovers/girlfriends with others. That's a fact of life.

I know what you meant. I was just kidding with Ah Ram in my post coz I read he has a Rolex to sell. And he claimed he never tekan whores before.
Some whores give gifts!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what you meant. I was just kidding with Ah Ram in my post coz I read he has a Rolex to sell. And he claimed he never tekan whores before.
Some whores give gifts!

conclusion : ramseth dua kang demon is really a yantow kia. fark whores foc still can get rolex as free gift. thumbs up. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
conclusion : ramseth dua kang demon is really a yantow kia. fark whores foc still can get rolex as free gift. thumbs up. :biggrin:

If I half as handsome as Ah Ram, I would be a duck. Ducks make lots of money. And it is also social assistance in nature.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lo, but they really too much at times. Meaning woman cannot have a say in anything. But hearsay now better with the younger generation been more open out to the world. :smile:
Local woman are treated like princess, they still dun appreciate, keep saying we can do better.
Anyway, I think malaysian gals are much better then locals.:smile:
ya, good to give women a little concession. Other than that, too risky.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true. Ang Mos' culture is different. When they meet you after a long time, they will express how much they missed you, ask you how were you doing etc - lots of care and concern but it is only superficial. Asians are the opposites. Perhaps one reason why Hollywood is more successful than those in Asia is because Ang Mos are better actors.

the ang moh always says "great" ; "excellent"... everything is very superficial....

where else the chinese says "no bad" ; " OK, not too bad" ; "Quite good"... etc

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I showered with Americans white and black before in YMCA common shower rooms when I first arrived in US, and saving expenses was top concern until I could make some real income. It somehow between army barrack and massage parlor common shower rooms. Them longer or thicker? Not really. Still comes in all sizes. They're generally taller, that I agree. Anyway, I don't think longer or thicker has anything to do with sexual performance. Just like the myth of the frequently fucked whore having looser vagina lips. The biggest thing to pass through a vagina is a baby, not a penis.

agreed too... I used to stay in Aus for 2 years. Seen enough male Ang Mohs naked in swimming pool showers. Dont think ang moh are bigger, longer or thicker. Saw some africans too, I have to say that the Africans guys are 100% bigger and longer... not kidding about it.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed too... I used to stay in Aus for 2 years. Seen enough male Ang Mohs naked in swimming pool showers. Dont think ang moh are bigger, longer or thicker. Saw some africans too, I have to say that the Africans guys are 100% bigger and longer... not kidding about it.

conclusion : angmor or nigger bigger or not i don't know. but i know you sure like to stare at other ppl's lancheow. see a doctor quick.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, it was LKY who made everybody think that "White is Might" by destroying dialects. In the past, during British era, local woman with a Westerner will be frowned at. Nowadays, if local woman with a Westerner walks down the street, people will admire them and SPH will have a field day printing news of a "happy" couple. :biggrin:

What to do, the economic powers at that time were Western, though arguably the extent to which LKY went to please the MNCs may have been too much.

Don't talk about nowadays please. For a country that has fought for its independence, and has actually been truly multi-racial for a period of time, it sure has backtracked quite a bit towards being colonial once more.

agreed. the root cause is the useless or decline of the Ching Dynasty, when they began be bullied by the ang mohs

But don't forget Singapore did fight for its independence, Chinese, Malay and Indian and others. All were from countries that did not fare well against Western powers, yet they did not consider themselves so inferior that they can't rule themselves. What really puzzles me is how quickly the mindset of the modern Singaporean has backtracked to colonial days.

Last edited: