• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang mohs are all caring and gentlemanly husbands

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No shit Mr. Sherlock Holmes, fine piece of investigation to derive at not everybody knows everything. :biggrin: By the way, I always admit to what I don't know and where I'm wrong. :smile:

Oh my God this is indeed a night to remember. :eek: So sooner did i read that when i looked up into the sky and i saw chang er and her flying rabbit. Even though there's no moon today but i'll still wish upon the moon.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my God this is indeed a night to remember. :eek: So sooner did i read that when i looked up into the sky and i saw chang er and her flying rabbit. Even though there's no moon today but i'll still wish upon the moon.

Next Thursday, February 17th, Full Moon unless cloud or rain.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know there are good ang mohs too, know a few of them, no issues and get along fine. Just like there are bad Chinese people. Every race got good and bad, just that more or lesser. But the biased standards are quite fucked up.

yes, its the biased standard. Local woman are always living in fairy tale. always waiting for the "prince" to come.
But to be frank, i went backpacking before n get to know gals from french n spain, they all hated their own country man too which is supposed to be more lomantic kind. Ask them why, they just said they sucks, they prefer Asian man instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, its the biased standard. Local woman are always living in fairy tale. always waiting for the "prince" to come.
But to be frank, i went backpacking before n get to know gals from french n spain, they all hated their own country man too which is supposed to be more lomantic kind. Ask them why, they just said they sucks, they prefer Asian man instead.

Wow that's good but guess what, somebody will find some way to twist and turn this around. Like they'll give excuses like those women are all fat and ugly and rejected. In short there needs to be a fight to promote asian men better cos as you know ang moh men love to put down men of other races especially asians since they don't seem to fight back.

As for those asian women that are spgs nope sorry don't want them but they shouldn't come crying back once they end up abused.

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Brits are misers. Americans and Aussies are macho men. Germans love their cars and dogs more than their wives.

Westernised Asian men treat their wives a lot better.

In my travels, I find Dutch, Brit and French women are less bias towards Asian men. Southern Europeans stay their distance unless you get less serious with them. Eastern European women will hunt you down if you are rich! Esp the hot sexy chicks in Croatian and Montenegron resorts.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow that's good but guess what, somebody will find some way to twist and turn this around. Like they'll give excuses like those women are all fat and ugly and rejected. In short there needs to be a fight to promote asian men better cos as you know ang moh men love to put down men of other races especially asians since they don't seem to fight back.

As for those asian women that are spgs nope sorry don't want them but they shouldn't come crying back once they end up abused.

yeah man. The fact is, some of our local woman are also rejected/ expired goods. :biggrin:. Everytime said asian men very superficial, knn ang mo also hor.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I thought ALL ang mohs are gentlemen and caring. :rolleyes:
To be honest, I only hope Japanese women like Chinese men like us, ang moh women is a bonus. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, I thought ALL ang mohs are gentlemen and caring. :rolleyes:
To be honest, I only hope Japanese women like Chinese men like us, ang moh women is a bonus. :biggrin:

yes, japanese woman also prefer chinese men like us, cos we very gentleman, will open door for them, let them take the seat when the train is peak, let them board the bus first....etc... cos the man in japanese very super extreme MCP.
As for ang mo cha bo, they also like chinese guys like us, I also dunno why.
All these are happening in phuket, koh tao, koh samui, koh phangan...etc...

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, japanese woman also prefer chinese men like us, cos we very gentleman, will open door for them, let them take the seat when the train is peak, let them board the bus first....etc... cos the man in japanese very super extreme MCP.
As for ang mo cha bo, they also like chinese guys like us, I also dunno why.
All these are happening in phuket, koh tao, koh samui, koh phangan...etc...
Japanese men are MCP for a reason mah.. You see what happen when you give in too much to women? Just look at Singapore. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cannot treat women too nice.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese men are MCP for a reason mah.. You see what happen when you give in too much to women? Just look at Singapore. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cannot treat women too nice.

ya lo, but they really too much at times. Meaning woman cannot have a say in anything. But hearsay now better with the younger generation been more open out to the world. :smile:
Local woman are treated like princess, they still dun appreciate, keep saying we can do better.
Anyway, I think malaysian gals are much better then locals.:smile:

jw5

Loyal
I've had that privilege with quite a number of ladies, but not whores, thanks but no thanks. You go ask Equalisation or BusNo64 if you're further interested.
The fact that you didn't pay for it doesn't mean that they are not whores. :o :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to our SPGs, all Asian men are barbaric and all Western men are good, caring and gentlemanly.

hi there

1. bro, most of such spgs, they think through the white man's prick mah!
2. honest, i have personally know one spg who is into her 50s.
3. married some white trash who literally leech on her and her earnings.
4. work here and there.
5. and yet, the spg is willing to feed the white trash just to carry his family name: robinson or what!
6. they deserve each other.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that you didn't pay for it doesn't mean that they are not whores. :o :biggrin:

Some targets may be old and unwanted. You need not pay them. More likely they pay you. Or, they may present you a Rolex. I read Ah Ram wants to sell his Rolex. Perhaps it is linked.

jw5

Loyal
Some targets may be old and unwanted. You need not pay them. More likely they pay you. Or, they may present you a Rolex. I read Ah Ram wants to sell his Rolex. Perhaps it is linked.
If they presented me with a rolex, I would decline politely. Wouldn't want the other bro in this forum to say I howlian. In any case, no woman would want to pay me. :o :biggrin:

What I meant was that some women are whores with some men and lovers/girlfriends with others. That's a fact of life.