• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh talk about the Indian Experience

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=561439&highlight=indian

How odd, it seems like they behave in a similar manner, no matter where in India they are from, or where in Australia they live

Post any bad experiences you have had with Indians here. They think that we are rude, racist etc? We'll, lets see what they get up too...

Here a three little examples of experiences my wife and I have had with "Indians". To be fair, they could be from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, or even Fiji etc, but I'll refer to them as Indians. They are the same race of people anyway are they not?

1) My wife was working at a particular job, where the manager happened to be Indian. Slowly, the whites were fired one by one, on the lamest of excuses. It was the Indian managers doing, as she got in the ear of the owner. They were then replaced by friends and acquaintances of the Indian Manager, until there was not a single white female left in the section where my wife worked. My wife was one of the last to go. The excuse that they used - there was not enough work. My wife found out it was because she was pregnant at the time. The Indian manager used this as leverage to get in the owners ear yet again, and got my wife fired Of course, she was replaced by another Indian. So much for "not enough work"! My wife said that the Indian ladies were hopeless. They were lazy, and talked a lot, and their English was not the best, so my wife was picking up the slack - and she was pregnant! She also said that they were rude, but some were nice (maybe one or two).

2) Whilst I was attending TAFE, I noticed a sudden massive influx of Indian and Asian students. I asked a teacher what was going on, and was told it was some kind of program for international students. Anyway, I was in the library on one occasion, and had to print a document on a common printer/photocopier. Now etiquette suggests that you get in line, and when it's your turn, you swipe your card, then print your gibberish. Which is how it had always happened on previous occasions. I don't ever remember waiting for more than 1-2 minutes to print my assignments. Anyhow, on this occasion, there were about five Indian students huddled around the printer, hogging the damn thing. One of them would print something, then the next one, then the next one, and so on. They were even going back and forth, with more Indian students coming to the printer when the others had finished (from some nearby computers). I was standing there quietly, waiting to use the printer for about ten minutes They never once asked if I would like to use the printer. They didn't get in line etc. Extremely rude and thoughtless behaviour. The should have lined up behind me, rather than just "pass the torch" continuously They barely even acknowledged (or not at all) that I was there waiting. It was as if I was not there. All the while they were chattering away at each other in that ridiculous sounding language known as Hindi. Needless to say, I was getting more and more outraged by the minute, and was about to explode. Since I was about two weeks from completing my course, I held my tongue. TAFE is after all a super PC institution, and all the teachers seem to be radical left-leaning types, preaching the gospel of multiculturalism, white guilt etc.

3) This little beauty happened just two days ago at my local post office/news agent Right, my local post office/news agent used to be owned and run by older whites, which at some stage was bought by what appears to be an Indian couple. Anyway, I was there before work to post an item. Whilst serving me, another customer walked in, and the Indian guy serving me said to wait a minute while he serves the other customer at the other counter (news agent section). Whilst serving the other customer, he obviously saw something he didn't like near the front of the store, where the newspapers are kept. He was very rudely telling a customer to not put his rubbish on the news papers, to put it in the bin, or bring it to the counter with him and so on. I thought to myself, it must be some kind of hobo or white trash, by the way the Indian guy reacted (I didn't turn around to look). Anyhow, as he approached the counter, I glanced to my right, and saw that the person that the Indian was being so rude to was an elderly white gentleman of 60+ years, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, but smartly and cleanly dressed, old-school style. He might have even had the knee high socks, I can't remember exactly. It turns out that what the Indian was complaining about was not a bag of rubbish at all, but a clear plastic bag (freezer bag type) with three yellow, ripe looking bananas that he had obviously just purchased. I'm guessing that the elderly chap was going to leave the bananas next to the entry/exit, so that his hands would be free whilst he paid for his newspaper etc. He hee, and now comes the funny part The elderly guy was clearly quite mad at how the Indian had talked to him, and said "Are you a teacher or something? You're talking to me as if I'm a naughty student and you're the teacher..." or something to that effect. The Indian then made some smart comment, which I don't remember, because I wasn't really listening to him, or maybe it was his accent At that point the elderly white gentleman lost it He left in a huff, and said something like "You bloody people come here and now your trying take over and run Australia" (or something to that effect). The Indian made yet another smart comment, to which the final reply (as he was making his exit) was "At least I'm white!". There were a few more words said by the old white guy, and my quotes aren't verbatim, but that was the gist of it

I couldn't believe the post office incident, as in my 29 years of living in Australia, I can only recall about two racial abuse incidents in public/at a shop. And these were when I was a child. And this happened right after I was browsing heavily on SF, making posts, and starting to wake up etc. What a strange coincidence

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgp indian and chinese good bond la its the fts who cnt make it

There's a local keling here who never tries and condemns the foreign kelings instead scolds the local chinese despite being the same nationality. So what does that tell you??

As usual it's not the kelings fault it's always the other party's fault.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only a stupid chinaman like you! will go to a white supremist forum to get their shit about indians and post it here. Go read about the shit they say about the chinese. Here are some links for you.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=6252741

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=533158&page=3

Or just go to the main site and start searching about what they say about other races besides whites.

http://www.stormfront.org

By the way, are you a white supremist?:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these guys are ALL local Chinks. Depleted, depressed, dejected, you name it, they got it. alls a bunch of losers

Therefore showing what a bloody racist u are and want to spoil sg's multi racial harmony, ur frustration of being a loser keling taking over you but of course u only blame others.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Therefore showing what a bloody racist u are and want to spoil sg's multi racial harmony, ur frustration of being a loser keling taking over you but of course u only blame others.

suddenly talking about multi racial harmony u arsehole? In all your posts you never once made a distinction about locals and foreign Indians- you forked tongue bastard.

Your posts applied to all Indian regardless of nationality.

You're the real racist here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suddenly talking about multi racial harmony u arsehole? In all your posts you never once made a distinction about locals and foreign Indians- you forked tongue bastard.

Your posts applied to all Indian regardless of nationality.

You're the real racist here.

Keling ur the racist, u purposely point out local chinese and even tell your helper whom wanted unity. Ur a liar and twister from your earlier posts.

U obviously are a lying cheat keling scum. :oIo:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what a white supremacist said:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=560522&page=4&highlight=india

Whites are only somewhat adapted for cold. Most of the success of whites in cold climates has rested on technology - use of fire, manufacture of clothing, construction of shelter, and all that. Whites are basically a "temperate" climate race, which has mostly used technology to spread beyond their "home" climate. (With no intent to suggest that east Asians are not highly technological, as well; we know they are.)

Mentally, the white and oriental races, or at least the east Asians, are quite similarly adapted to handle the cold. Both show good ability to plan ahead, which is necessary to survive northern winters. Negroids, by comparison, display only a very meager ability to plan ahead. Evolution affects both brain and body.

Personally, I find it very easy to support Japanese nationalism - in Japan! No problem. The Japanese are wonderful people in their own country, and I hope they can preserve and continue their success there. They will, I think, as long as they can avoid the kind of racial mistakes the U.S. has made.

Korea is a tough question because of the division between North and South, with the North being so dreadfully screwed up, politically. But it's clear enough that the Koreans are a respectable people. They're smart, and hard working. North Korea is a good example of what can happen when a country has unusually moronic political leadership. (Hint, hint, to the U.S.A.)

I have trouble discussing China objectively, because I half suspect our next big war will be against them, and the U.S. could easily lose. The prospect interferes with critical thinking.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling ur the racist, u purposely point out local chinese and even tell your helper whom wanted unity. Ur a liar and twister from your earlier posts.

U obviously are a lying cheat keling scum. :oIo:

Ok I want you to declare right here right now that all your diatribes and tirades and rants and raves are not directed against local Indians and I will hold my peace.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I want you to declare right here right now that all your diatribes and tirades and rants and raves are not directed against local Indians and I will hold my peace.

We are definitely not against local indian, we serve NS together lah. We are brother!