• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh guy says, "Singaporean women hit on me all the time just coz I'm white"

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only India, but PRC, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. the ang mohs there have to prove himself before he gets any respect. The whites don't get a free ride just on account of his skin colour.*

You are absolutely correct. Singapore is probably the only non-white country in the world today where white (and western) supremacy not only reigns, but is government-sanctioned and institutionalized.

* This is of course discounting the street hawkers in Asia who will suck up to ang moh tourists for the $$$.

Agree with u exactly..This Pinkerton thing.

I hv seen that all the taxi fares paid by the local charbos; the men dont pay.
I hv picked up 3 pinoys here for 3 days to target white ass to marry; as a PT driver

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No doubt about that. Whites are fucking violent. Negros are the living proof.

Even their shitty religions are full of Vengeance and lies. But of course, whenever a white tells a lie, its called a "white lie" and thus deemed to be good.

You dun see that kind of crap in Taoist and Buddhist philosophy do you.

In Spore they call such things an honest mistake, hard truths,.... :smile:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today's confession was penned by a NUS exchange student who wants to share about the amount of attention girls in Singapore gave him just because he is a foreigner.

Those girls going after this white FT are like frogs living in the well. Look at what the white men had done in Vietnam, China, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc during the war times. You say you are a more desirable creature? Wake up, man. Go home to your country.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today's confession was penned by a NUS exchange student who wants to share about the amount of attention girls in Singapore gave him just because he is a foreigner.

Those girls going after this white FT are like frogs living in the well. Look at what the white men had done in Vietnam, China, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc during the war times. You say you are a more desirable creature? Wake up, man. Go home to your country.

To be fair, the guy knows he is nothing special and he is kind of surprised to be regarded as such hot stuff here. It says more about the lack of perception ( call it stupidity ) of our own women. They are internationally known to be sluts and have very little respect actually.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the chink bitches will do this and you can see many in town areas.
jus ask jah rastafar .