• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh guy says, "Singaporean women hit on me all the time just coz I'm white"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true. But only amongst East Asian girls. It happens in other Asian countries but usually the girls there are poor and are looking for a ticket out. So can the Chinese brothers here enlighten us ? Why huh ?

you sure only east asian girls?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any ang Moh who is unable to get a girlfriend in his own native country should quick leg quick hand come to Singapore as the SPGs here will make you think you are brad Pitt even if you are in reality an ugly fuck or loser in ang moh standard.
Ang Mo who cannot get a job in their country also flock here. This is paradise for them. Money, women, drinks....... Can't get any better.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true. But only amongst East Asian girls. It happens in other Asian countries but usually the girls there are poor and are looking for a ticket out. So can the Chinese brothers here enlighten us ? Why huh ?

It's no mystery. It's about $ & social status.

It's especially bad in Spore because the angmos are the PAP's special pets. They are accorded the status of "foreign talents" & treated differently. Sporean girls have picked up on this & the excuse they use to rationalise what they are doing is that angmos are more romantic, cultured, more under standing, blah, blah.....

Like many girls in asia, they want to improve their standing in society & in their minds going around with angmo accords them some kind of special status. They find out the reality when they get dumped or when they end up in angmo land & find that they are just like everyone else.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no mystery. It's about $ & social status.

It's especially bad in Spore because the angmos are the PAP's special pets. They are accorded the status of "foreign talents" & treated differently. Sporean girls have picked up on this & the excuse they use to rationalise what they are doing is that angmos are more romantic, cultured, more under standing, blah, blah.....

Like many girls in asia, they want to improve their standing in society & in their minds going around with angmo accords them some kind of special status. They find out the reality when they get dumped or when they end up in angmo land & find that they are just like everyone else.

I have never seen any place like Singapore where Ang mos are treated so deferentially. Say what you will about India, they don't kowtow to any angmo. In fact they will test him to see if he is as good as he thinks he is. We take them at skin value. Dumb.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mo who cannot get a job in their country also flock here. This is paradise for them. Money, women, drinks....... Can't get any better.

I don't begrudge them. I would do the same thing in their shoes, because a lot of the Ang Mo* women are bitchy and fat.

*North America and Western Europe.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
ABCs like robin leong etc who cannot survive back home are also hot property here thanks to their much coveted American accent or whatever ang moh country accent they come from.

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had an Irish ang moh friend who had since gone back to Ireland with his Sinkie wife whom he got to know when working here. Cb Kia used to tell me he go car workshop also kanna hit on by the female chinese receptionist and have SMS exchanges between them to back up his claim. Now I know why cb Kia looked so sad when he has to leave here for good.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never seen any place like Singapore where Ang mos are treated so deferentially. Say what you will about India, they don't kowtow to any angmo. In fact they will test him to see if he is as good as he thinks he is. We take them at skin value. Dumb.

Not only India, but PRC, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. the ang mohs there have to prove himself before he gets any respect. The whites don't get a free ride just on account of his skin colour.*

You are absolutely correct. Singapore is probably the only non-white country in the world today where white (and western) supremacy not only reigns, but is government-sanctioned and institutionalized.

* This is of course discounting the street hawkers in Asia who will suck up to ang moh tourists for the $$$.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let them throw themselves at these lupsup angMos.

we have the other Asian girls to choose from.

Singapore girls will get dumped by these Garbage collectors and society will treat them like lepers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only India, but PRC, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. the ang mohs there have to prove himself before he gets any respect. The whites don't get a free ride just on account of his skin colour.*

You are absolutely correct. Singapore is probably the only non-white country in the world today where white (and western) supremacy not only reigns, but is government-sanctioned and institutionalized.

* This is of course discounting the street hawkers in Asia who will suck up to ang moh tourists for the $$$.

Yes sinkies got the Pinkerton disease....remnants of British rule.
Funny how hongkies dun have it....being an ex colony like us.
And the Brits only left hk in 97....decades after they left sinkieland.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, it's genetically predetermined : Whites (both males and females) are perceived as more masculine

No doubt about that. Whites are fucking violent. Negros are the living proof.

Even their shitty religions are full of Vengeance and lies. But of course, whenever a white tells a lie, its called a "white lie" and thus deemed to be good.

You dun see that kind of crap in Taoist and Buddhist philosophy do you.

Last edited: