• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh FTrash Flouted Rules Blatantly in MRT. Talent?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will behave like that so long as everyone keep quiet. If majority in the train disprove her action by scolding her on the spot, I am sure she will follow the rules. No use writing up and posting in forum cos she would be long gone by now.

If a group of sinkees surround her and give a tongue lashing ...I am sure she will be scared shit and make plans to leave sinkapore the next day. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
We charged an American boy for sticking small amount of chewing gums on the train and he was sentenced to jail and given the rotan, so why do you think that this foreign lady's total disregard for the law should be tolerated?

Cost is not a consideration when enforcing the law to deter future violators.
Well, hard luck, you have NO say in how tax dollars are being spent. Not even sinkees.

Can you imagine what happens if every tom, dick and harry sends in their photos of so called crimes to the police and expects them to investigate and charge? A society of denunciators? A police state? No thanks!!!

I also do not agree with that kind of behaviour and am fine with them getting charged but the punishment should fit the crime, some expectations are just unrealistic and simply politically motivated.

A simple solution is for SMRT to increase their patrols in trains and book offenders on the spot. If an offender gets rowdy the SMRT officer can call in the police for help.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
We charged an American boy for sticking small amount of chewing gums on the train and he was sentenced to jail and given the rotan, so why do you think that this foreign lady's total disregard for the law should be tolerated?

Who was that? I never heard of such case.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you imagine what happens if every tom, dick and harry sends in their photos of so called crimes to the police and expects them to investigate and charge? A society of denunciators? A police state? No thanks!!!

Don't you understand sinkapore at all? How long have you lived in sinkapore? Your scenario won't happen because sinkapore makes example of offenders as a deterrent.

I also do not agree with that kind of behaviour and am fine with them getting charged but the punishment should fit the crime, some expectations are just unrealistic and simply politically motivated.
You tell that to the PAP, okay? We just follow the law. Why don't you try sticking chewing gums on the train and then we have your photo posted online. Let's see if you get charge and sentence to the rotan. If you get the rotan, we will definitely pay you a visit.

A simple solution is for SMRT to increase their patrols in trains and book offenders on the spot. If an offender gets rowdy the SMRT officer can call in the police for help.
Isn't that more expensive than having the public do the policing?

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't that more expensive than having the public do the policing?

How can employing a few more officers be more expensive than having the police investigating all those petty offences??? Reporting does not equal policing...

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aa
They will behave like that so long as everyone keep quiet. If majority in the train disprove her action by scolding her on the spot, I am sure she will follow the rules. No use writing up and posting in forum cos she would be long gone by now.

Normally, the prostitutes from all over the world come here on thirty (30) days social visit passes.

They come, get poked, fill their pockets with money and will then return to their countries.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singaporeans want to do something about the FTs..than we should be like the Hong Kongers that will fuck the Ah tiongs in public,,,if we dont stand up to them, than prepare to get run over...

[video=youtube;me63GK-Byh8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me63GK-Byh8[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can employing a few more officers be more expensive than having the police investigating all those petty offences??? Reporting does not equal policing...

Did you do the math?

The cops just need to make an example of a few of them, the courts will give them the harshest sentence ...like the rotan and soon it will all stop. How much will that cost? Definitely less than hiring 100 or more enforcement officers for decades.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just admit that there is no such case and you made it up, chickenshit...

No such thing as jail and caning for sticking chewing gum on a train.

ok lah. you win.

Why don't you stick some chewing gum on the MRT trains and post the photos here. Please show your face hor. Let's see if the cops will go after you and if they do, will the judge give you the rotan? Then we will know who is correct. My bet is that you will get 6 strokes of the rotan and 4 months jail plus a few grand in fines.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This type of Eurotrash chick is a dime a dozen. Hardly a talent. If she was in Paris, she is probably a pickpocket.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. this type is just some cheap broad.
3. honest, if I were in the same situation.
4. I shall immediately raise the alarm button.
5. see what the smrt can do to such white trash in our public transportation.
6. yes, I have had worked with white individuals.
7. nothing much up there too:kma:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck la, makapaat yu prata head! can yu even figure out how to copy andpaste properly!!!?!?!? you fucking timbi. STOP PASTING THE HTML CODE, THE XML CODE, ANY FUCKING CODE. JUST PASTE THE TEXT AND A LINK TO SOURCE, YOU FUCK ING FUCKINF FUCKING SICK FUCK IDIOT!!