• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh FTrash Flouted Rules Blatantly in MRT. Talent?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday 12:14 PM<!-- start: postbit_posturl -->
posted_0.gif
<!-- end: postbit_posturl -->
just2share <!-- start: postbit_offline -->
buddy_offline.gif
<!-- end: postbit_offline -->
<!-- start: postbit_avatar --> <!-- end: postbit_avatar -->
<!-- start: postbit_author_user -->Posts: 167 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 1<!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
Screen%20Shot%202013-09-11%20at%209.57.53%20PM.png

I spotted this commuter who had her legs propped up on the Reserved Seat next to her on the train. She also had an opened canned drink in her hands.

I feel that more should be done about commuters who behave badly on board trains, since they seem not to take notice of the signboards around them. After I approach her telling her nicely that this seat is reserved for people with special needs and that she can't drink in the train she scolded me asking me to mind my own business with an American accent.

She also said she can have her drink where ever she wants and she does not want anyone to seat with her. She then put on her headphones and ignored everyone around her.

How can we help the people who do not understand? Are they blind or deaf towards our artistic MRT signs and the basic practice in Singapore?

Maybe we should have better graphics or maybe a flat-screen TV with videos to show people what this is all about and how they should behave?

I think we should start off with Changi Airport and shopping malls.

I hope you can share this with your readers.

Ismail

source: http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=64476

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PATANs can treat us like dirt publicly and the government boh chap, angmos will do likewise mah. Sinkapore is their playground and there are lots of angmo that are no better than the PATANs.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This hopeless, good-for-nothing, lazy, filthy, braggadocios, carriers and spreaders of AIDs, sons and daughters of barbarians are truly an eye-sore when seen in public.

They don't believe in a bath, lives in cheapo motels or in other public parks.

This is how I view them and this is my own opinion about such dim-witted people.

I have seen them as beggars, hustlers, drunks and cheats in European cities many a time.

Their ancestors may have come here and colonised us but those days were different altogather.

The locals then look upon the whites as someone superior and allowed them free assess to their lands and commodities.

Local maidens willingly marry these hobos for they feel that ang-mors are superior (just like their grandparents did).

The manner these sluttish bitch behaves on our transport system speaks volumes about their true character.

Mahathir loves to chastise these people openly but loves them to the core.

The same with Indians in India where these white monkeys controlled them for over 350 years.

Tell these people off on their face. They are not a welcome sight for us.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's forgivable. she's modest and is trying to avoid an upskirt by keeping her legs together with her downskirt. the drink in hand is a carry-on item. :p

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will behave like that so long as everyone keep quiet. If majority in the train disprove her action by scolding her on the spot, I am sure she will follow the rules. No use writing up and posting in forum cos she would be long gone by now.

Last edited:

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
These types of ang mohs get away with lots of things ah? Sinkie dogs would rather pick on one another.

I keechiu with this on you. Sinkies rather fight over free textbooks and hello kitty stuff but no balls to take on ang mohs. Even our people at the top are afraid to take ang mohs on.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
in taiwan, authorities can take action with just a pic.

how about singapore???????????

What exactly do you expect the authority (SMRT) to do with the photo? Report to the police, which in turn start a full blown investigation to identify the person and then charge her in court for blocking the reserve seat?!

How much will that cost the taxpayer??? I surely won't want my taxes being wasted like that.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What exactly do you expect the authority (SMRT) to do with the photo? Report to the police, which in turn start a full blown investigation to identify the person and then charge her in court for blocking the reserve seat?!

We charged an American boy for sticking small amount of chewing gums on the train and he was sentenced to jail and given the rotan, so why do you think that this foreign lady's total disregard for the law should be tolerated?

How much will that cost the taxpayer??? I surely won't want my taxes being wasted like that.
Cost is not a consideration when enforcing the law to deter future violators.
Well, hard luck, you have NO say in how tax dollars are being spent. Not even sinkees.