• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mo laugh at hungry ghost

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's irrelevant whether the egg came first or the chicken. It's also irrelevant whether there's a supreme creator of all existence.

How does solving the puzzle of the chicken and egg help with your current existence?

Buddha happened to be sitting under a Bodhi tree during an intense meditation session when he was enlightened. Nothing mystical or magical about the time and location.

Life's lessons provided the answers for him not divinity. Cause and effect can be experienced in everyday life. You do not need a "divine" book to tell you that.

So, Buddha doesnt believe in God. But did he tell u whether the chicken or the egg came out first?

When u say Buddha was enlightened while sitting under the Bodhi tree, he got all the answers about life and death. But "who" gave him those answers? Cause & effect (karma) practically endorsed by most religions, fyi.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I started this thread!!

I commented that 2 ang mohs shits laughed at Chinese religious believes, when their own religion has got lots of "myths" that sounds illogical to non-believers of their religion.

I never say their religion is wrong or lousy.. To believers, it sounds very very super logical. But from a non-believer point of view, it indeed sounds very funny and illogical and I quoted a few examples...

Actually my point is simple :

Whatever religion (or we call it Way of Life or Relationship with God, whatsoever...), there are things or believes that people from other religions will finds it funny and senseless or even stupid....

So we should not laugh or condemn other people's religion just because it sound "illogical" in our spiritual context

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dont be surprise , if christains can believe that a man could walk on water and a virgin could give birth or a talking snake .. than other religion also could convice their "story " to their own devotees :biggrin::wink:.

hope you know whats religion is all about ...nothing but bullshit . :biggrin::wink: