• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang kong kia (tattooed man) kenna chopped at Changi Village

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
99.999% who die from fight whether it is gangfight, pub fight or even a little spat that led to death is due to a weapon used, a fall with the head hitting a hard object such a concrete floor. Occasionally its a punch to the head region resulting in a trauma etc.

Old PA unarmed combat training taught, never go for the face. :biggrin: Fucking evidence of assault would be tricky to explain away if that fucker got lucky enough to have a silly liberal sympathetic doctor at medical examination.

Go for the joints, i.e. knees to bring that fucker down and/or elbows to armlock him. It should be over in a few seconds and award him with Rolex. If you really don't like the fucker, swing the Rolex on his wristbone real hard before clicking it on. The pain is horrific and the bruise is easily explained, i.e. he resisted cuffing.

If that's not possible, i.e. the fucker is onguard and ready for a fight, go for five points. The two collar bones, the solar plexus and the two shins. It takes a good while of drilling get this internalized and naturalized to replace inborn natural instinct of fighting by reflex, go for the face first, as Scroobal rightly pointed out. Anyway in a face-on fight, there's nothing to explain on the police side whatever injuries are caused except don't kill him.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went for a few karate classes during schooldays. Discovered that I wasn't really interested and dropped out, but not before learning something. In karate (and all martial arts), there're three levels. One, exhibition. Two, practice. Three, match. All have rules and all need preparation. For example, you can see a karate expert break a few layers of planks or even bricks. But he can't do that without preparation, just like that at will anytime anywhere. In a sudden attack streetfight, there's no time for preparation. We call preparation, ready or onguard.

In a martial art match, there're all kinds of rules. In a streetfight, the only rule is there's no rule.

The legendary ASP Peter Chong managed to fight off a dozen armed gangsters that had ambushed him outside a pub. He sent them running but he sustained injuries as well.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course can, no problem. It's been done over and and over again until I'm quite bored with these stunts and not getting any younger. I'll give you all a million dollar tip here. The trick is you must be brave, attack the opponent regardless of his weapon. Speed is of the essence. You'll get his weapon. If you're not properly trained in this, run or surrender.

be brave ? hero die early leh ...:wink: we are talkin about parang here and not wooden stick or baton ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be brave ? hero die early leh ...:wink: we are talkin about parang here and not wooden stick or baton ...

Facing an opponent armed with a parang, if you want to run, be sure you can really run. The act of running will boost your opponent's morale and audacity exponentially within split seconds even if he started as a coward hiding behind a parang. That's the psychology of fighting. If you can make up your mind to fight and rush at him at lightning speed, in the few seconds of shock, you can disarm. Also, when close up body to body, a parang in hand is of not much use except causing some minor cuts perhaps. The one who's least afraid of dying shall live. That's the maxim of deathmatch.

Once again, I have to qualify, this is just for information and discussion, as we analyze results of streetfights, who win who lose and who's fallen who's left standing. Please do not attempt anything I said without proper training first.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made In Japan !

6_1298033942636_l.jpg

You may hate it all you want but it's part of life and society. The biggest gang fights in the world are known as wars between armies. I'm no pathologist but in the picture, the guy's obviously using his right arm to block slash attacks. I hope he's left-handed. Otherwise, he's damn stupid. Always use your weaken arm to block attacks and stronger arm to counter attack.

I'm often prepared for fights and wary of a night assault. So, I do carry a Made In Japan fruit knife with a scabbard. Even if you are a doc, always be ready to strike if needed ... no point being the victim because there's no prize for being innocent or right. Why the need for SAF ? Because we are too rich huh ? A form of self defence is a must wherever you go. Deterrence !

Don't block with hand use a bag with newspaper as shield on your left and dagger on the right. Solid hand phone also can also be thrown as discus or dart unless you have got gang !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Made In Japan !

I think you are thinking all these is masak masak

6_1298033942636_l.jpg

I'm often prepared for fights and wary of a night assault. So, I do carry a Made In Japan fruit knife with a scabbard. Even if you are a doc, always be ready to strike if needed ... no point being the victim because there's no prize for being innocent or right. Why the need for SAF ? Because we are too rich huh ? A form of self defence is a must wherever you go. Deterrence !

Don't block with hand use a bag with newspaper as shield on your left and dagger on the right. Solid hand phone also can also be thrown as discus or dart unless you have got gang !

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Made In Japan !

6_1298033942636_l.jpg

Kiddy, girly and wifey stuff. Available at Takashimaya. Cheaper version without nice sheath, available anywhere even pasar malam. Rely on it for self defence at your own risk and pray that your attacker is a coward or blurfuck.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Facing an opponent armed with a parang, if you want to run, be sure you can really run. The act of running will boost your opponent's morale and audacity exponentially within split seconds even if he started as a coward hiding behind a parang. That's the psychology of fighting. If you can make up your mind to fight and rush at him at lightning speed, in the few seconds of shock, you can disarm. Also, when close up body to body, a parang in hand is of not much use except causing some minor cuts perhaps. The one who's least afraid of dying shall live. That's the maxim of deathmatch.

Once again, I have to qualify, this is just for information and discussion, as we analyze results of streetfights, who win who lose and who's fallen who's left standing. Please do not attempt anything I said without proper training first.

body to body combat ? you wont get the chance to go near him if he got parang ...i wont risk it if my face is at stake ...i dont want kena cut on face ...

untitledjfd.jpg

if got this i dont mind chiong all the way ....:wink:

untitledgde.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
body to body combat ? you wont get the chance to go near him if he got parang ...i wont risk it if my face is at stake ...i dont want kena cut on face ...

untitledjfd.jpg

if got this i dont mind chiong all the way ....:wink:

untitledgde.jpg

You still don't get it. He can't do anything to your face even if he got a bottle of acid in his hand if you dash up face to face. If you still don't get it, let's put it this way, nose to nose. Courage and speed of shock (a.k.a. element of counter surprise) are the most important. The rest is up to your combat skills. Real fights end in seconds.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think forummer kid did ask one pertinent question and he was not answered. I too also wondered why mention the 4 men at the next table and also captioned report with saying Men do nothing etc. What is the significance? Really bad reporting. It's like rojak, stream of consciousness gossipy reporting. James Joyce can get away with it but this?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think forummer kid did ask one pertinent question and he was not answered. I too also wondered why mention the 4 men at the next table and also captioned report with saying Men do nothing etc. What is the significance? Really bad reporting. It's like rojak, stream of consciousness gossipy reporting. James Joyce can get away with it but this?

It has been answered if you've read properly. These are four wise, cool and calm men minding their own business. It's included in the report because some self righteous coward think they should have intervened or run. Even running away would look more logical to self righteous cowards. They're no coward. Why should they intervene? It's none of their business. Why should they run? They're not afraid.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullfrog was right. report mentioned tt one of the 4 called police but remained seated n calm throughout. But what is the rationale of the reporter unless he(she) wanted to use this fact to illustrate somethingand this I re-read the article and agreed with bull there was no such nexus. Only you invented the reason tt it was "because some self righteous coward think they should have intervened or run."

You put words into the reporter's mouth, bro. Otw, pls show us where the rationale was stated within the report.

It has been answered if you've read properly. These are four wise, cool and calm men minding their own business. It's included in the report because some self righteous coward think they should have intervened or run. Even running away would look more logical to self righteous cowards. They're no coward. Why should they intervene? It's none of their business. Why should they run? They're not afraid.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullfrog was right. report mentioned tt one of the 4 called police but remained seated n calm throughout. But what is the rationale of the reporter unless he(she) wanted to use this fact to illustrate somethingand this I re-read the article and agreed with bull there was no such nexus. Only you invented the reason tt it was "because some self righteous coward think they should have intervened or run."

You put words into the reporter's mouth, bro. Otw, pls show us where the rationale was stated within the report.

The rationale in context of journalism was of course, they have to report who called the police since they know it. Who and why make a fuss of it? Of course some self righteous coward who can't believe that they can just call the police and continue eating and drinking. It's no big deal. Why focus on this and make a fuss out of it? Because of self righteous cowardice and inadequacy.

Some feel people must run in such situation as they themselves do. If they're so brave, they must risk their lives and intervene. Wise, cool and calm people just carry on as usual as long as it's none of their business. Calling the police was already fulfilling sense of public duty already. They didn't even have to.

Ask yourself honestly. Isn't this why this discussion turn focus from fighting to why four people are neither fighting nor running? Otherwise, the two lines by the reporter would have been glossed over.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real life gangsters don't challenge each other to one-to-one. I'm also beginning to think that you've watched too many HK gang movies. One-to-one defeats the very purpose of joining or forming a gang. About the only realistic gangster movie is The Godfather and its sequels. Have you seen Vito or Michael Corleone challenge anyone to one-to-one? They just go do it or send someone to do it without warning. That's real gangsterism. On negotiation tables, both sides please be prepared for the worst or do the worst out of a sudden. That's real gangsterism. If you want a one-to-one, standby, ready, onguard, go kind of fight, please join a martial art or boxing tournament.

well it seemed you watch too much hollywood movies. everybody know the godfather is pure fiction and exaggerated for entertainmnet . even the italian mafia were having a good laugh at how vito or micahel corleone talked and behaved. real life mafia gangster in US I met are real crude. go and read up on it. BTW I'm talking about fights amongst triad leaders in HK. you don't know the rules in the 1960's and 70's . any problem is best settled amongst the gangsters themselves. if fight is needed then one to one with an adjudicator, if not then the gangs are called in with reinforcements when negotiations break down and then all hell break lose. nowadays gangster are pussies as they like to fight many to one by ambush or waylaying at night when you are unprepared. that is no fight as it is cowardly like I said and might as well employ a thai hit man like the gangsters in malaysia who do not bother with gangfights anymore. if they don't like you they get a tomyam hit man fly by night operator as evidenced by alot of such killings recently.
like a said alot of people here are amateurs in real fights. seen alot of bodies in morgues and when ambushed many to onne even Bruce Lee said just use your legs and run. FYI Mas Oyama (for those who know whom I am talking about) like to hold regular demos in the 1970s on him killing a bull by punching the head!!!). even CIA operative self defense manuals(if you have the privilege of reading one) tell you how to potentially kill a man by striking at certain points on the skull.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 4 men are enjoying their drinks or meals, why should they get involve in something which doesn't concern them, as mention by report they are in a corner which is not near the place of fight.

Why be a hero in a fight which weapon is use, might accidentaly got stab and die from it , is it worth it.

Helping someone who has an accident is different then trying to break up a fight, as long as nothing come flying your way just enjoy your drink or meal.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
well it seemed you watch too much hollywood movies. everybody know the godfather is pure fiction and exaggerated for entertainmnet . even the italian mafia were having a good laugh at how vito or micahel corleone talked and behaved. real life mafia gangster in US I met are real crude. go and read up on it. BTW I'm talking about fights amongst triad leaders in HK. you don't know the rules in the 1960's and 70's . any problem is best settled amongst the gangsters themselves. if fight is needed then one to one with an adjudicator, if not then the gangs are called in with reinforcements when negotiations break down and then all hell break lose. nowadays gangster are pussies as they like to fight many to one by ambush or waylaying at night when you are unprepared. that is no fight as it is cowardly like I said and might as well employ a thai hit man like the gangsters in malaysia who do not bother with gangfights anymore. if they don't like you they get a tomyam hit man fly by night operator as evidenced by alot of such killings recently.
like a said alot of people here are amateurs in real fights. seen alot of bodies in morgues and when ambushed many to onne even Bruce Lee said just use your legs and run. FYI Mas Oyama (for those who know whom I am talking about) like to hold regular demos in the 1970s on him killing a bull by punching the head!!!). even CIA operative self defense manuals(if you have the privilege of reading one) tell you how to potentially kill a man by striking at certain points on the skull.

You make no sense at all whereas others like Scroobal and Ramseth etc. make sense. Hit the skull? With what? A hammer? It's the strongest protective part of of the whole human anatomy if you've studied anything about biology. I think that a bullet will do nicely, thank you, no need to fight. The first to pull the trigger wins. The foreskull can be even used as weapon in a headbutt. The rear low softer part, yes, vulnerable spot, but you'd have to attack from behind and be branded a sneaky coward.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You still don't get it. He can't do anything to your face even if he got a bottle of acid in his hand if you dash up face to face. If you still don't get it, let's put it this way, nose to nose. Courage and speed of shock (a.k.a. element of counter surprise) are the most important. The rest is up to your combat skills. Real fights end in seconds.

you mean you can run faster then the speed of bullet ? you can run faster then a bottle of acid splashing at you ?

you must be ......

untitledhfd.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;F5ScZIlu6TM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ScZIlu6TM&feature=related[/video]