• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang kong kia (tattooed man) kenna chopped at Changi Village

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may hate it all you want but it's part of life and society. The biggest gang fights in the world are known as wars between armies. I'm no pathologist but in the picture, the guy's obviously using his right arm to block slash attacks. I hope he's left-handed. Otherwise, he's damn stupid. Always use your weaken arm to block attacks and stronger arm to counter attack.

knn, i hate gang fight!!! hate all the ah beng.... better nothing to do then to gang fight.puke!!!

219241d1287930235-killed-gang-fight-auto5.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may hate it all you want but it's part of life and society. The biggest gang fights in the world are known as wars between armies. I'm no pathologist but in the picture, the guy's obviously using his right arm to block slash attacks. I hope he's left-handed. Otherwise, he's damn stupid. Always use your weaken arm to block attacks and stronger arm to counter attack.

The saying of every man's life is as valuable is really untrue. These people life is apparently cheaper , they can anyhow get into fights and get killed in the end. Soemtime i suspect these beng thought they are acting in movie, die liao can wake up , hehe

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Pearly Tan
The New Paper
Friday, Sep 16, 2011

The four men at a coffee shop sensed something was wrong with the five men at the table next to theirs, so one of them called the police.

Just minutes later, a fight broke out at the next table after two of the five men pulled out knives.

The police arrived just five minutes into the fight and the assailants fled, leaving behind an injured victim.

Miss Ler Ling Hong, 28, who works in the coffee shop, said the four men who called the police continued eating their dim sum calmly during the fight.

The men are in their 40s and are regular customers.

The fight, which involved a chopper, a parang and a watermelon knife, took place at a coffee shop at Block 5, Changi Village, on Sunday night.

Miss Ler said in Mandarin: "Three men arrived at first, but one then left and returned with another two men.

"The five of them sat at one of the outermost tables in the corner."

They ordered a bottle of beer and two cups of coffee, but none of it was touched.

Miss Ler said: "It happened so fast. They sat down for only a little while before I heard a tattooed man shout, 'one hundred' in Hokkien, and everything became chaotic."

Looks like a mediation turns sour and all hell broke loose, nothing new in gangland conflicts. But the interesting part is what's the rationale behind the mentioning of the other four men?:*:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at Mirama Hotel when plain clothed officers arrested a gunman known as Siow Kow...

There was a big fight when Siow Kow was subdued, and a revolver was recovered from him.

All the locals ran for their lives during the fight.

Only one table of Ang Mors calmly continued with their meal.... afterall, this happened almost daily in New York....

As for me, I did not get to finish my chee-cheong-fun......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at Mirama Hotel when plain clothed officers arrested a gunman known as Siow Kow...

There was a big fight when Siow Kow was subdued, and a revolver was recovered from him.

All the locals ran for their lives during the fight.

Only one table of Ang Mors calmly continued with their meal.... afterall, this happened almost daily in New York....

As for me, I did not get to finish my chee-cheong-fun......

How long ago was that?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of the fight scene I saw at my hawker centre past midnight supper time. I think I mentioned to Alamaking. Two aunties shouting at each other. Then became two uncles fighting. One threw a bottle. Got see some blood but think not serious injury since still standing. The others also sat down there eat their supper and drink their beer like no problem. Someone must have called police. Four police cars one police van and one ambulance came LOL

Throwing bottle of course won't result in serious injury. It's amateurish. Professional never throw bottle. He breaks the bottle and use the jagged glass edge to stab and disembowel. Even Japanese samurai would have been shocked to see how that's properly excecuted by a qualified Chinese gangster. The best one is bearing scrapper.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throwing bottle of course won't result in serious injury. It's amateurish. Professional never throw bottle. He breaks the bottle and use the jagged glass edge to stab and disembowel. Even Japanese samurai would have been shocked to see how that's properly excecuted by a qualified Chinese gangster. The best one is bearing scrapper.

wah experienced pai kia talking here. Bearing scrapers don't seem to be used so often nowadays.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

use weaken arm to block ? come on , this guy is not train to fight ...how the hell he know which hand to fight . when kena stuck in a gang fight ...not everyone can keep his cool and think before he act . even though im trained in mma ....i would'nt get myself into a street fight with a parang ..that is just stupid .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
use weaken arm to block ? come on , this guy is not train to fight ...how the hell he know which hand to fight . when kena stuck in a gang fight ...not everyone can keep his cool and think before he act . even though im trained in mma ....i would'nt get myself into a street fight with a parang ..that is just stupid .

Yes you're right, a body lying in the morgue obviously didn't know how to fight.

Unarmed versus parang, there's a possibility of winning by disarming, getting hold of the weapon and chop him back. But hindsight and theory all no use, that body's lying in the morgue, probably cremated by now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you're right, a body lying in the morgue obviously didn't know how to fight.

Unarmed versus parang, there's a possibility of winning by disarming, getting hold of the weapon and chop him back. But hindsight and theory all no use, that body's lying in the morgue, probably cremated by now.

alamak don't tell me you can fight off ppl armed with parangs now? Are you tian yibang acted by lee nan xing recently or one of those HK police officers? Those are shows and not real life.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you bro. Well said.

Had a classmate who lived in a gangster infested area and someone asked him if he was scared. He told us that he is mentally prepared for any encounter. We asked him to explain and he told us that in a confrontation that he will strike at the opponent's sternum and according to him it will collapse and pierce the heart. You should have seen us - we were all laughing and some of us were close to tears.

We seriously thought he was going to say something profound. Those were the days when we all had powerful imagination. Then we also had classmates who open top button and claimed that they play number.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak don't tell me you can fight off ppl armed with parangs now? Are you tian yibang acted by lee nan xing recently or one of those HK police officers? Those are shows and not real life.

Of course can, no problem. It's been done over and and over again until I'm quite bored with these stunts and not getting any younger. I'll give you all a million dollar tip here. The trick is you must be brave, attack the opponent regardless of his weapon. Speed is of the essence. You'll get his weapon. If you're not properly trained in this, run or surrender.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course can, no problem. It's been done over and and over again until I'm quite bored with these stunts and not getting any younger. I'll give you all a million dollar tip here. The trick is you must be brave, attack the opponent regardless of his weapon. Speed is of the essence. You'll get his weapon. If you're not properly trained in this, run or surrender.

Ok i believe you. Kudos to you. Really.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok i believe you. Kudos to you. Really.

I remember this line from the movie In The Line Of Fire, Clint Eastwood & John Malkovich. There was line, something like that, I don't want to Wiki for exact, The same government that trained us how to protect is also the same government that trained us how to kill. You can't protect anything without the ability to kill something.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you grew up in a tough area, you had relatives in it and you were brought with a different mindset. You were trained in the Police and you could read situations better than most. You are the exception. I recall a sikh from the commandos who tried to intervene in a fight and he was just trying to do the right thing to help a man going to be killed. One of assailants stabbed him and he died immediately. It was not worth it.

His case came up when the Pathologist who did his autopsy said that he had a perfectly lean body with no fat. The best in years but what a waste.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you. It's courage and courage is not the absence of fear. Conquer fear and you shall conquer death. I remember many years ago when I was in detroit, me and two friends had a conflict with the locals there near a back alley. Those guys not only bigger built but also out numbered us, three black guys, a black gal and a mexican. Armed with bicycle chains and baseball bats while we only had two bottles of wine not open yet.

Our first instinct is to run for our lives but on second thought we tell ourselves if we cant outrun them we'll end up in a morgue. We pick up our courage, two of us broke the bottles, another with a back pack and we fought back going for the weaker one in the group as we retreat to the main road. It was very bad, injuries all over but nothing serious or fatal. Fortunately a vehicle came along and stopped. For some strange reasons those guys just stopped and retreated when they saw the vehicle stopped. The driver was a nice guy, wanted to fetch us to the hospital but we ask him to send us back to our hotel instead as we dont want to go thru the trouble with police reports.:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,scrooby, which school were you from?

Agree with you bro. Well said.

Had a classmate who lived in a gangster infested area and someone asked him if he was scared. He told us that he is mentally prepared for any encounter. We asked him to explain and he told us that in a confrontation that he will strike at the opponent's sternum and according to him it will collapse and pierce the heart. You should have seen us - we were all laughing and some of us were close to tears.

We seriously thought he was going to say something profound. Those were the days when we all had powerful imagination. Then we also had classmates who open top button and claimed that they play number.