• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Hui Enn has been found dead

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

“She has left us” – Klang Girl Who Had Gone Missing Has Sadly Been Found Dead​

Published 2 hours ago
April 25, 2023

By Renushara

My Post 1 2023 04 25T163801.794

Source: Lu Fei Sia | Facebook
ShareTweet

It was earlier reported that a college student from Klang had gone missing after leaving her family home in order to take her own life.

Unfortunately, in an update, her cousin shared that Ang Hui Enn has been found dead.

Missing 4

Source: Lu Fei Sia

She also asks that the public stop calling her and the family as they require privacy throughout this difficult time.

“Her family is here with her. I beg you all to stop spam calling me. Thank you very much for your help. We are grateful.”
“It’s not that she’s bad, it’s that we were too late”, she explained in a heartbreaking message.

Our sincerest condolences to Ang Hui Enn’s family. We hope that she rests in peace.

If you’re feeling lonely, in distress, in despair, or if you’re having suicidal thoughts, Befrienders is providing emotional support 24 hours a day.
It’s never too late to reach out and talk to someone. It’s free and confidential.
Befrienders Hotline: 03 – 7627 2929

Also read: This Klang Girl is Currently Missing & in Danger of Self Harm, Her Family Needs Your Help to Find Her

My Post 1 2023 04 25T140440.472