• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anderson Soh damn DULAN with SQ

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is a chink called anderson?
Why is a shitskin called Vivian?

vivian-balakrishnan.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This Ah Soh guy should have flown on the 4th of May which I did and they served me this:

Champagne to start the journey
IMG_6182 2.JPG

Beef rendang with red wine some more
IMG_6186.JPG

I don't remember having to criticise SQ about their food. What's wrong with this Ah Soh?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah Soh guy should have flown on the 4th of May which I did and they served me this:

Champagne to start the journey
View attachment 146046

Beef rendang with red wine some more
View attachment 146047

I don't remember having to criticise SQ about their food. What's wrong with this Ah Soh?
Cattle class are treated the worst! Poor quality utensils used n drinking water is from the plane's water tank. I hope it's not rusty.