• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

an ultra ungrateful FT

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
2015. i need to share with everyone this very digusting real story about a FT who was originally from HK.

let's call him James. he migrated to sgp when young. had his education here. later went to oz to complete his uni and then back to sgp. worked for a couple fo years. returned to oz. married a taiwanese and became an ozzie PR.

he set up an internet biz. on and off he would fly over to sgp. here's where his exploitation over kind-hearted sgporeans begins.

he's like jack of all trade. however the most powderful of his trade is to exploit other peoples' kindness and friendship. as an ozzie, he is not suppose to do biz here. being the cunning fox, he acquaints with a well to do laukuaybu who's a spinsiter and who runs her own biz. he starts doing biz secretly in the guise of giving crap talks and psycho ppl to buy his useless kit set for a super expensive price. the money which he gets in cheques would be banked into the lkb's account who would later withdraw out cash to refund to James. as can be seen, it would be quite difficult for the authorities from both sides of oz and sg to detect such petty money laundering. in oz, it's serious biz. as any biz money transaction has to be reported and taxed.

i ve a pal who stupidly helped him to canvass his overpriced products. when the deal was done, my pal not only didn't get the commision as promised by james but at the same time lost his own kang tao to James who potong jalan.

of course, i was angry with this kind of ungrateful cunt! i thought of sorting justice for my pal but surprisinly, he stopped me and told me to let it be and not troubled myself as he was tired and decided to give up and retire.

i m especially angry when i read about the gahmen's foolish statement that "FTs are here to help the locals get jobs" and all those craps.

we must know one thing for sure: THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE FIRST FOR THE MONEY....AND LAST IS ALSO FOR THE MONEY. they are here to rob our jobs. since sgporeans are really very foolish, trusting and worst - too kind and helpful people, they always end up as betrayed victims.:oIo:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP under the Lee Dynasty has been robbing Sinkies for the Past 50 yrs, the story no diff from what the Sinkies are experiencing from PAP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP under the Lee Dynasty has been robbing Sinkies for the Past 50 yrs, the story no diff from what the Sinkies are experiencing from PAP.

not only they didnt rob enough, they let in the foreign robbers to aggravte the burglary.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would do the same thing in his shoes.

You can only blame the PAP govt for opening arms and legs to foreigners with zero discernment; it just wants quantity not quality.

And blame the 60% twits who vote for the PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EXPLOITATION.

sgporeans are basically nice, trusting and kind people readily to offer help.....but sometimes, it's ashamed that in the end they do not get the gratitude in the return.

马善被人骑,人善被人欺

I'm all for being kind to others but at least be discerning about it. An example was the NKF and Renci charity shows... if you had any spiritual discernment you would not have donated to those crass public displays of false piety, way before the corruption scandals became news.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this shows that hong kies are smarter than sinkies period,no sinkie could even do what he did or conceive of that idea.manage to get oz and sg citizenship,setting up mlm business and money laundering with a daft old sinkie laukuaybu.

Alfrescian
Loyal
this shows that hong kies are smarter than sinkies period,no sinkie could even do what he did or conceive of that idea.manage to get oz and sg citizenship,setting up mlm business and money laundering with a daft old sinkie laukuaybu.

that's because sinkies have been trained to only "wait until told what to do"....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
马善被人骑,人善被人欺

I'm all for being kind to others but at least be discerning about it. An example was the NKF and Renci charity shows... if you had any spiritual discernment you would not have donated to those crass public displays of false piety, way before the corruption scandals became news.

all those years i spend in my childhood hawking for NKF charity card,dont even know what i got out of it some stupid free pen or something,all that public humiliation i faced going door to door like a roving prostitude,now i feel so soiled and dirty for being used as child exploitation.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
马善被人骑,人善被人欺

this example confirms the kindness and compassionate nature of singaporeans until they are revealed that they are being exploited. isn't CHC another one of those?

to sum it up, being kind is good. after being exploited, cheated or conned, it's still a virtue to remain kind. some may have faltered and in the end become very unkind....now that's bad.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just to caution everyone lest u may end up the next "victim".

james still exploiting in sgp. he would give u his sweetest mannerism such as instead of saying "thank-you", he would say "much appreciated". if u help him, he would remark "cool! much appreciated!" his artificial "charms" would slowly creep upon u that u shall let down your guard and then GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

u ve officially become his next "kind" victim.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't oz do biz in sgp? Doesn't sgp welcome biz into the country? As for reducing tax liability even big corp like apple does that. As for your friends commission is between both of them they should settle themselves. Otherwise you can become a Dai yi long yourself and collect directly from him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't oz do biz in sgp? Doesn't sgp welcome biz into the country? As for reducing tax liability even big corp like apple does that. As for your friends commission is between both of them they should settle themselves. Otherwise you can become a Dai yi long yourself and collect directly from him.

he refused to pay after he stole away my pal's contract. that's how he repaid my pal as his gratitude. he is currently using a laukuaybu's cheque account to do his biz transaction, i.e, all the monies pay to the lkb's biz name then she transfers out cash to him. heard that in order for the lkb to oblige his whims, he bonks her song song reach jurong part time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
another i ve checked out. he is still holding dual citizenship which is quite illegal. this mean to tekan him is very easy. just report him to ICA. sure he gets it not only from sgp side also from ozzie side.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
your friend got the job the gahment promised. he just didn't get his commission.

2015. i need to share with everyone this very digusting real story about a FT who was originally from HK.

let's call him James. he migrated to sgp when young. had his education here. later went to oz to complete his uni and then back to sgp. worked for a couple fo years. returned to oz. married a taiwanese and became an ozzie PR.

he set up an internet biz. on and off he would fly over to sgp. here's where his exploitation over kind-hearted sgporeans begins.

he's like jack of all trade. however the most powderful of his trade is to exploit other peoples' kindness and friendship. as an ozzie, he is not suppose to do biz here. being the cunning fox, he acquaints with a well to do laukuaybu who's a spinsiter and who runs her own biz. he starts doing biz secretly in the guise of giving crap talks and psycho ppl to buy his useless kit set for a super expensive price. the money which he gets in cheques would be banked into the lkb's account who would later withdraw out cash to refund to James. as can be seen, it would be quite difficult for the authorities from both sides of oz and sg to detect such petty money laundering. in oz, it's serious biz. as any biz money transaction has to be reported and taxed.

i ve a pal who stupidly helped him to canvass his overpriced products. when the deal was done, my pal not only didn't get the commision as promised by james but at the same time lost his own kang tao to James who potong jalan.

of course, i was angry with this kind of ungrateful cunt! i thought of sorting justice for my pal but surprisinly, he stopped me and told me to let it be and not troubled myself as he was tired and decided to give up and retire.

i m especially angry when i read about the gahmen's foolish statement that "FTs are here to help the locals get jobs" and all those craps.

we must know one thing for sure: THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE FIRST FOR THE MONEY....AND LAST IS ALSO FOR THE MONEY. they are here to rob our jobs. since sgporeans are really very foolish, trusting and worst - too kind and helpful people, they always end up as betrayed victims.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have faith one fine day this leeching James shall get his dessert and what he deserves for exploiting. one day i m pretty sure he's gonna encounter one very nasty sgporean who surely shall not let him get away so easily.:rolleyes: