• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An incident at Cheers...

C

cliffstyle

I went to cheers to purchase 3 items, a drink and 2 instant cup noodle.

Drink cost $1.65
Big cup noodle : $2.20
Small cup noodle $1.90

I didn't check the price when i took the cup noodle and when it scan, the small cup noodle shows $1.90

That is very expensive for a small cup noodle. So i tell the cashier that i do not want that cup noodle, could she removed it from the scan.

The cashier told me that when it is scanned, they do not have the usual habit to void it. I have to pay.

I tell them a few times that they can void it, and the cashier give me a tulan face and then remove that cup noodle and i pay for 2 items.

I was thinking that it is the customer's right to request for that, why show me a tulan face. That is a very bad service standard.

Luckily, they do the void or else i will walk out of the shop and they can void the whole receipt.

What the hell is happening to singaporeans with such an attitude. I will not give in to such behavior that show this level of service standard.

C

cliffstyle

complain lor. recession now and still cashier show fuckup attitude. lose job then she know

What for? It is pointless to do that.

The best way is to walk out without buying anything if she is still stubborn to void the item that i wanted.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2 for that instant noodle? There are better food at the coffeeshop or hawker centre. :rolleyes:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What for? It is pointless to do that.

The best way is to walk out without buying anything if she is still stubborn to void the item that i wanted.

Walk out also no use. She may not be the boss so you think she cares?

In my experience, those student part-timers provide the worst service.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
cliff, you did the right thing. keep it up.

from the other perspective, what kind of service can we expect from someone paid $3-4 an hour?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do strongly feel that the old school punishment like caning on buttocks could do good for young and arrogant singaporean. unfortunately, this is long removed from our school system.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
complain lor. recession now and still cashier show fuckup attitude. lose job then she know

When we have a problem with the person, take it up with her.
Don't do things like complain to the management, unless its
the management policies you are unhappy with.

TS did the right thing, insist on his rights or walk out.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't check the price when i took the cup noodle and when it scan, the small cup noodle shows $1.90

Customer must play their part too, you are partly to blame for not checking the price when the price tag is there, do not trouble ppl and you get less trouble, get it