• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat An American Hates Singapore, Especially the PAP

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them? :confused:
Or only a tiny minority? :wink:

Have you not heard from pap ibs that LHL is brilliant?
Have you not seen how LHL fumbled badly?

So do you say LHL is brilliant or do you say he is the worst PM of SG and he is a fumbling clown?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you not heard from pap ibs that LHL is brilliant?
Have you not seen how LHL fumbled badly?

So do you say LHL is brilliant or do you say he is the worst PM of SG and he is a fumbling clown?
haha, please don't change the subject! :wink:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The subject was about whether you were referring to all "SG girls" or not, and you replied with questions about the PAP and LHL, right? :wink:

Because it had nothing to do with the subject. :wink:

The thread is that my american friend dislikes SG, hates the pap but likes SG girls.

You wanted my opinion on whether the majority of SG girls are chio or is that the minority. I gave you an example that some see LHL as good but some view LHL as lousy. so my implied answer to you as to whether SG girls are chio is the majority depends on your experience and standard.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
so my implied answer to you as to whether SG girls are chio is the majority depends on your experience and standard.
No, what I want to know is whether YOU consider all/majority of "SG girls" to be "chio, feminine, articulate and desirable". :wink:
It's a simple "Yes or No" question.

But so far, all your answers have only referred to "SG girls", without clearly saying whether you're referring to all of them, or the majority of them, or only the insignificant minority of them that you happen to know in real life, right? :wink:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, what I want to know is whether YOU consider all/majority of "SG girls" to be "chio, feminine, articulate and desirable". :wink:
It's a simple "Yes or No" question.

But so far, all your answers have only referred to "SG girls", without clearly saying whether you're referring to all of them, or the majority of them, or only the insignificant minority of them that you happen to know in real life, right? :wink:

I dunno abt sg girls but majority of Thai girls are chio.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met this American, Charles, abt a year ago. He is from Nashville, Tennessee. He has been working in SG for the past two years.

He told me he hates the pap.

He dislikes SG. It is crowded and chaotic and he cant stand the weather as it gives him rashes

The only thing he likes is Singapore girls. He said they are pretty and articulate. He is trying to marry a Singapore girl and bring her back to USA.

PAP thinks it can attract 1st world foreigners to settle in SG. Instead these 1st world foreigners cant stand SG and hate PAP. Their hope is to marry a SG girl and bring her home.

Stupid PAP can't even make our weather colder. Vote them out!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid PAP can't even make our weather colder. Vote them out!

LKY tried and we must give him credit for the Tree planting campaign. But his instant trees are now getting uprooted during heavy thunderstorms because their roots are not deep enough.

So now the contractors are busy pruning old trees before the NE Monsoon sets in