• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee Found a Girlfriend

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes to show that if u are a liberal far left nutjob, u will fuck ANYONE! Come on even someone as repulsive and ugly as Anus Yee?
I don't think being a left is that illogical. You have an wrap logic on what is meant to be a left.

However, you do sound like a nutcase communist.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Far left is the opposite of sense and sensibility.

Typical left traits: sensitive, plays the race card all the time, thinks abortion is great, advocates rubbish free speech but only if it was for themselves.

Seriously forumners in here only know how to use left hand to masturbate and right hand to wipe the saliva from their mouths. What do they know about left vs right politics? haha

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if he had sex? Anyone has sex. It is Human Nature.

Yes. However, you have to take note that he didn't pay for the sex. It is with someone who is compatible to him.

This sort of thing is what old fart who use money for sex will not understand.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Far left is the opposite of sense and sensibility.

Typical left traits: sensitive, plays the race card all the time, thinks abortion is great, advocates rubbish free speech but only if it was for themselves.

Seriously forumners in here only know how to use left hand to masturbate and right hand to wipe the saliva from their mouths. What do they know about left vs right politics? haha
You are a communist nutcase. Enough said.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir, I think you don't understand what is meant by left wing politics.

Yes maybe I dun let me google it. But That’s not the issue.
Not everyone agrees with Amos. Hell maybe no one agrees with him. He’s a loose cannon with radical views.
But for the sole deed of his fucking Lky and taking on pappies I salute him.
Maybe his views on this might even change in the future who knows but for now he has my support. Not shy to say I’ve even donated to him,
I dun understand why so many get so worked up over a kid that’s now far away from Sg.
Attacking him at every instance. Is he that dangerous? I believe moronic sinkies like Xia Xue or even Steven Lim are better hate candidates

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At his age most Sporeans would be wasting their time doing NS. However Amos is free & has the time to enjoy the simple things in life like having a girl Friend.

How many Sporean girls do you know that would waste their time on a NS boy who has no car, money, or prospects?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I k o
Oh please, do u even know what right-leaning politics mean? Communism is the exact opposite of that. U idiot. Don't even know the meaning of left vs right politics but still try to act smart! fuck u!
I know what is right wing politics but I see you as a communist nutcase.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha u pathetic ignorant shit. U will support a child rapist or wife beater if they scolded PAP. It's low caste fools like u that gives the opposition supporters a bad name.

Yes I’ll even support ISIS and covert to Islam if they come to kill off pappies.
Enemy of my enemy is my Friend.
Coz imho a serial killer or pedophile or any scum on earth is better than a pappy

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I’ll even support ISIS and covert to Islam if they come to kill off pappies.
Enemy of my enemy is my Friend.
Coz imho a serial killer or pedophile or any scum on earth is better than a pappy

But the issue with you is not so much u dare to say all these. The issue is u have no balls to carry them out.

Any idiot can post all sorts of shit here. And u my friend, are not any different.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the issue with you is not so much u dare to say all these. The issue is u have no balls to carry them out.

Any idiot can post all sorts of shit here. And u my friend, are not any different.
Yes you may be right.
That’s why I support Amos.
Coz he walked the talk.
You aren’t any different from me either. All talking cock here hehehe