• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee Found a Girlfriend

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
25440344_1670404313006166_5156525382932016414_o.jpg

I’m in love. I am so happy to have finally found a girl I love and who loves me back. She is so beautiful

She’s an American college student, few years older than me. Politically far left, vegan. Loves music and art, reads every day. Very intellectual, smart (her IQ is literally recorded over 150). Conventionally considered fucking beautiful and hot. Super opinionated. Very pleasant, emotionally-supportive, polite girl. She’s a perv with me though which is such a turn on. Absolute fucking beast in bed. She sneaked out when her parents weren’t noticing, met me in the room and made out and fucked me for hours tearing away my virginity. It was one of the most magical moments of my life

I asked her after we had sex, “Hi does that mean you’re my girlfriend now?” and she asked “Well... do you want to be my boyfriend?” and I was like: “yeah” and she replied “So then... I’m your girlfriend now”. She then came over to hug and kiss me. She is so beautiful. I love her so much

And sure…. I know that with every close relationship as you get to know someone more and more, there will probably be disagreements and arguments between us eventually, but that’s completely fine. In fact, I don’t think I would love her as much if I thought she was perfect. Disagreements and flaws are honestly very fascinating to me, it’s what makes us human and what I think better connects us to other human beings. So I’m not only not fearful of the inevitable conflicts we’ll have as a couple, but I actually embrace it. I want to know her completely: all her beauty and ugliness, all her interests and insecurities, and share all of her happiness and problems. To now share a life with someone that is not your own, it’s such an adventure and I think it’s going to be really exciting and romantic. God I love her so much

Until yesterday, I had never even gotten a 1st kiss or had a single relationship with anyone. I had been rejected by every girl with no success at all for about 13 times (I’m literally not kidding). I knew that both in my thoughts and behaviour, I’m really different from what a typical person in society is and would love, and I was never willing to change my behaviour unless I personally thought that trait of mine was genuinely bad. I was never going to be less vulgar, be less political or start putting goo on my hair because well... that isn’t me, and there’s nothing wrong with that..... but I knew it's going to be awhile before I find someone that truly loves me. Which is why I’m so touched that finally.... 'Just be yourself’ actually worked, and after so long I finally found someone who not only doesn’t mind the quirks of my personality that many people are turned off by, but actually enjoys them. Who genuinely feels connected to me and loves me for who I really am. I am so happy I found her. I'm so emotional just thinking about it

So….I did it friends, I finally found a girl that I love and who loves me back. And I think…. life has become so much sweeter. I’m so happy right now, this is one of the best things that's ever happened in my life. Just know, no matter how weird, or different or strange you are, there will always be someone out there that loves you, and I hope everyone finds that special person

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sanctuary city sf now. perfect for him. nice weather, 69% gays, acute homelessness, 69% liberal, generous city, free food at glyde memorial, free wi-fi hotspots everywhere, and most important a lot of far left vegan chicks willing to open cheebye to devirginize and devour any young boys with tiny and limp dicks out there as most men with bigger dicks are gay anyway. when a pretty white chick finds a dick here, it's like a lottery jackpot. not joking. easy to fuck white chicks here. he should have heeded the fremont ah neh lawyer's advice to cum to sf a long time ago.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She’s an American college student, few years older than me. Politically far left, vegan. Loves music and art, reads every day. Very intellectual, smart (her IQ is literally recorded over 150). Conventionally considered fucking beautiful and hot. Super opinionated. Very pleasant, emotionally-supportive, polite girl. She’s a perv with me though which is such a turn on. Absolute fucking beast in bed. She sneaked out when her parents weren’t noticing, met me in the room and made out and fucked me for hours tearing away my virginity. It was one of the most magical moments of my life

Haha...politically FAR LEFT. Means she is as good as retarded.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or get his arse fuck?

Might as well that is a free country.

Even POTUS gets free pussies and maybe had his arse fucked too.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am happy for you . Having s relationship will make you more sensitive and responsible especially to the one you love.