• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are intelligent and discerning.

I cant say the same for Wunderfool

This Amos is a intelligent boy , he even plans to wear pajamas to court , he's not the average guy who is scare . When the going get tough , the tough get going . Never underestimate this young boy .

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Amos is a intelligent boy , he even plans to wear pajamas to court , he's not the average guy who is scare . When the going get tough , the tough get going . Never underestimate this young boy .

Agree. Amos is making the pap look like a fool. Shanmugum has said that they are withdrawing the charge against him for his remarks on LKY.

I don't find anything wrong in what he said. Do you find anything wrong?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I said before that his parents knew him so well that they did not want to bail him out... exactly because they know that he will fail in meeting the bail conditions. Mr Vincent Law is a good man, but unfortunately, he does not know who he is dealing with... he lost his $20k. Wasted . Flushed down the tube... like casting pearls before swine....lesson learned - parents know their kid better ... even when you are a youth counsellor so what ?

Amos being atheist , do you think he will do listen to that Christian ? This is also part of Amos plan , he knew that Christian will bail him out and preach to him so he purposely whack the government and throw away that Christian money . One stone killed 2 birds , brilliant !!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see that you agree with me that Amos is a hero.

Most prefer o die a hero than to live the life of a running dog

JBJ's fate was pitiful. And other than a few friends, few people thought he was a real hero. Hardly anyone turned up to give him a final sendoff. So much for being a hero.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JBJ's fate was pitiful. And other than a few friends, few people thought he was a real hero. Hardly anyone turned up to give him a final sendoff. So much for being a hero.

Lky lagi pitiful , he already die but so many people still cursing him :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I fully agree. All this cock and bull tales of supporting amos in cyberspace is ... like it is ,,, just cock and bull ... when it comes down to bailing their so called "hero" out, all chicken out except for vincent law. I have to give it to Vincent Law .... he is a good samaritan.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully agree. All this cock and bull tales of supporting amos in cybespace is ... like it is ,,, just cock and bull ... when it comes down to bailing their so called "hero" out, all chicken out except for vincent law. I have to give it to Vincent Law .... he is a good samaritan.

You fail to see further than your nose.

Amos's refusal to be bailed out causes jittery to the pap. The AGC and SG Courts are embarrassed by their unfair bailing conditions. I want to see how long the pap and AGC want to hold Amos in remand before the trial.

A 16 year old teenager has put the pap, AGC and SG Court in his pocket and has shown the world what they are made of.

That's why I said Amos is a hero

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical pap dog behavior distorting the truth.
Few thought he was a hero?
Hardly anyone turned up?
Maybe you can ask uncle yap to show you his videos of jbj's funeral.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical pap dog behavior distorting the truth.
Few thought he was a hero?
Hardly anyone turned up?
Maybe you can ask uncle yap to show you his videos of jbj's funeral.

John Tan doesnt read beyond Straits Times. His knowledge is as deep as what the Straits Times reports. Beyond the ST, he is lost

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I fully agree. All this cock and bull tales of supporting amos in cyberspace is ... like it is ,,, just cock and bull ... when it comes down to bailing their so called "hero" out, all chicken out except for vincent law. I have to give it to Vincent Law .... he is a good samaritan.

This Vincent is a dumb Christian he thought he could convert Amos using his hypocrite plan , since Amos is so smart he got backfired .. Lol .