• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I may also add

Amos - 1 Amos ' dad - 0 ( dad is abusive and violent )
Amos - 1 Amos ' mum - 0 ( mum is bitch )
Amos - 1 Opps - 0 ( not a single Opps stand up for him )

Erh... no so well done ... if you are going to beat the PAP, you need some allies.

I don't know abt his dad, his mum .

I will stick with what I know between Amos and the pap. So for me, it's Amos - 1, pap - 0

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard when Amos was slapped today he was cowering and whimpering.a far cry from the fearsome demeanor in his video where he spoke of lky death with dragon and phoenix

I heard LHL got a heart attack when he saw Amos video .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard when Amos was slapped today he was cowering and whimpering.a far cry from the fearsome demeanor in his video where he spoke of lky death with dragon and phoenix

Yes... actors in real life are not gutsy. They put up a front, but deep down, they are lonely and afraid. so, their behaviour can be bipolar.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes... actors in real life are not gutsy. They put up a front, but deep down, they are lonely and afraid. so, their behaviour can be bipolar.

Amos is gutsy enough to refuse to be bailed because he disagrees with the unfair bail conditions. That speaks a lot of a 16 year-old

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know abt his dad, his mum .

I will stick with what I know between Amos and the pap. So for me, it's Amos - 1, pap - 0

Hah ... Selective knowing ...if you really want to know ... all it takes is for you to be objective and make an effort to know ...the information is all there in the internet.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos is gutsy enough to refused to be bailed because he disagrees with the unfair bail conditions. That speaks a lot of a 16 year-old

Then he should have first refused bail ...be a man... if you cannot meet the conditions... say so and refuse bail. Why caused Mr Vincent Law to lose his $20K ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then he should have first refused bail ...be a man... if you cannot meet the conditions... say so and refuse bail. Why caused Mr Vincent Law to lose his $20K ?

I already said , if he refused bail and get remanded then how is he going to use the Internet to create second wave of PAP cunning tactics ? That's his plan . Get out fast and post more shit about government .

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree. Anyone would to do the same if the Police is with PAP instead of being independent civil servant department.

患乱出英雄 works both ways. PAP has created heroes too in crisis like this.

Amos is gutsy enough to refused to be bailed because he disagrees with the unfair bail conditions. That speaks a lot of a 16 year-old

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

obviously you are not as intelligent as a 16 year-old teenager.

He allowed himself to be bailed out so that he can inform Singaporeans that he is against the unfair conditions imposed on him. Now we know what he sy\tands for and he has now taunted the pap by refusing to be bailed out. He is gutsy and intelligent.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already said , if he refused bail and get remanded then how is he going to use the Internet to create second wave of PAP cunning tactics ? That's his plan . Get out fast and post more shit about government .

You are intelligent and discerning.

I cant say the same for Wunderfool

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As I said before that his parents knew him so well that they did not want to bail him out... exactly because they know that he will fail in meeting the bail conditions. Mr Vincent Law is a good man, but unfortunately, he does not know who he is dealing with... he lost his $20k. Wasted . Flushed down the tube... like casting pearls before swine....lesson learned - parents know their kid better ... even when you are a youth counsellor so what ?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. Anyone would to do the same if the Police is with PAP instead of being independent civil servant department.

患乱出英雄 works both ways. PAP has created heroes too in crisis like this.

Amos has a bright future if he is not in Singapore. PAP cant stand a citizen like Amos

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said before that his parents knew him so well that they did not bail him out... exactly because they know that he will fail in meeting the bail conditions. Mr Vincent Law is a good man, but unfortunately, he does not know who he is dealing with... he lost his $20k. Wasted . Flushed down the tube... like casting pearls before swine....lesson learned - parents know their kid better.

go and check your facts before you make a fool of yourself