• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JBJ and Chee were way more defiant than Amos Yee. Look at how Ah Gong gelded them and brought them to their knees. Yee is a small case. A year from now, people won't even remember who Yee is. And Yee would be serving NS, where he would fear his sergeant's displeasure more than he fears our PM Lee.

the new pap is fumbling with Amos

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos raised many valid points abt LKY and the pap. You disagree with him?

I would say Amos raised many points about LKY and PAP. Whether valid or not is not substantiated by any meaningful comparison.

The reality is that if you look at Singapore today , what do you see ? If you look at our neighbouring countries today, what do you see ? There must be a benchmark ... anybody can say what they think is best for the country ... but where is the benchmark ?

Agreement is relative.... 60% of the population can see the difference.. perhaps more in the coming GE. Show us the benchmark .. which country ? .. which govt ? .. which system ? .. and what are the outcomes ?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We don't need a hero, what we need is a MOVEMENT.

Movements need people and people need movements. I hope by the latter LeongSam means not bowel motions but ideals.

Tina Turner's We Don't Need Another .........

OUT OF THE RUINS
OUT FROM THE WRECKAGE
CAN`T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THIS TIME
WE ARE THE CHILDREN
THE LAST GENERATION
WE ARE THE ONES THEY LEFT BEHIND
AND I WONDER WHEN WE ARE EVER GONNA CHANGE
LIVING UNDER THE FEAR, TILL NOTHING ELSE REMAINS

WE DON`T NEED ANOTHER HERO
WE DON`T NEED TO KNOW THE WAY HOME
ALL WE WANT IS LIFE BEYOND
CHAR KWAY TEOW

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING
WE CAN RELY ON
THERE`S GOTTA BE SOMETHING BETTER OUT THERE
LOVE AND COMPASSION
THEIR DAY IS COMING
ALL ELSE ARE CASTLES BUILT IN THE AIR
AND I WONDER WHEN WE ARE EVER GONNA CHANGE
LIVING UNDER THE FEAR TILL NOTHING ELSE REMAINS

ALL THE AMOSES SAY
PLAYSTATION

SO WHAT DO WE DO WITH OUR LIFES
WE LEAVE ONLY A MARK
WILL OUR STORY SHINE LIKE A LIGHT
OR END IN THE DARK
GIVE IT ALL OR NOTHING

LIGHTNING SCUMS

[video=youtube;dq4aOaDXIfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq4aOaDXIfY[/video]

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reality is that if you look at Singapore today , what do you see ?

I see leegal corruption, cronyism, crowded buses, mrt breakdowns, inadequate hospital beds, faked foreign talents, lawlessness, social disorder, unhappiness, affective divide, increased suicide rate, many qualified singaporeans are underemployed, high cost of living.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see leegal corruption, cronyism, crowded buses, mrt breakdowns, inadequate hospital beds, faked foreign talents, lawlessness, social disorder, unhappiness, affective divide, increased suicide rate, many qualified singaporeans are underemployed, high cost of living.

And ... What do you see in our neighbouring countries ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And ... What do you see in our neighbouring countries ?

So you do not deny that SG has leegal corruption, cronyism, crowded buses, mrt breakdowns, inadequate hospital beds, faked foreign talents, lawlessness, social disorder, unhappiness, affective divide, increased suicide rate, many qualified singaporeans are underemployed, high cost of living?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you do not deny that SG has leegal corruption, cronyism, crowded buses, mrt breakdowns, inadequate hospital beds, faked foreign talents, lawlessness, social disorder, unhappiness, affective divide, increased suicide rate, many qualified singaporeans are underemployed, high cost of living?

No ... you are not seeing things in full perspective. Where is the perfect country ?