• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos also exposed Roy and TOC

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e5n2h5.jpg

What is Amos trying to say in these two paragraphs of his latest article? Did he just expose Roy, after saying TOC is like ST?

First he said, "This is what happens when you decide to make your decisions based on biasness and sticking to your side, instead of actual logic, even Roy Ngerng seems to be guilty of that, saying ‘oh my gosh, it’s going to be so hard for us to advocate for you, now that you’ve humiliated Vincent’."

Then he added on with more detail,

"So let me tell you, if my fanbase consists of hypocrites, then despite your support I wouldn’t want it. When things looks bad, and you threaten to remove the support you once had for me."

In case you missed it, Amos also labelled The Online Citizen to be on the same level (which they criticise) as Straits Times, saying how people fall pray to both media.

The statement he said of Roy in the second paragraph above also applied to The Online Citizen.

Divide and conquer strategy, is it? Everyone of them are willing to put differences aside to bring about the downfall of the PAP. Idiots like you should be sent to Iraq for the pleasure of the Islamic state.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's you people that I put on ignore who hate Vincent but never had his guts to bail out your idol Amos.

And none of you also went to support Roy or Chee.

Pot calling the kettle black.