• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

America you are fucked. SEAsia be afraid be very afraid.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does tiong need aircraft carrier to invade SEA? asean countries share land border

when ang moh kia invaded colonized almost entire world there existed no aircraft carriers

a few sailing boats and a few guns were all that was needed

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLN’s 3rd Aircraft Carrier is here to kick ass

In 1400 the 明朝 dynasty already knows how to build battle ships and Armada carrier.... it is matter of time the Chinese turn to build today's battle ships....

Chinese are famous for engineering skills and when Chinese take over this aircraft carrier engines it will do much much more better than the notoriously lazy Europeans and the evil BE....

The Chinese has the saying 不可能 or 能 attribute.... simply put he tell you 不可能 --- it cant be, it cannot be, it cannot work... or if it is OK he will say 能, 行, 好厉害...

These Chinese aircraft carriers will be 100 time better than the fucking US..... and build at a fraction of the costs compared to the Pommy shitskins...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as I know, their "J" series fighter jets are equipped with their own domestically sourced engines lasting only 600 hours of flight time before they need to be condemned. How to fight a war like that?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are famous for engineering skills

maybe 600 years ago or 1800 years ago tat was true, dunno

today, made in china is synonymous with shoddy products substandard goods cheap tacky low quality harmful toxic unhygienic (e.g. melamine scandal in baby milk powder or plastic rice) unreliable products

worldwide

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ChiCon land launch a new carrier every 2 years .. in 10 years they will overtake the yanks. Right now they already have more ships than the yanks

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ChiCon land launch a new carrier every 2 years .. in 10 years they will overtake the yanks. Right now they already have more ships than the yanks
Right now the operating cost have not been considered. But once all these ships and planes are ready and flying/ sailing, the reality will start to sink in.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now the operating cost have not been considered. But once all these ships and planes are ready and flying/ sailing, the reality will start to sink in.
Drones and armed UAVs are the talk of the day nowadays. Even nuclear armed submarines are more capable and destructive than an aircraft carrier. Aircraft carrier has become a white elephant and can be targeted like a sitting duck in the dead of the sea.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rent or lease... to other countries... soon many countries can own a Chyna carrier.... China made it affordable to own a carrier....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicons land Soo rich with trillions in reserve...this sort of operating costs is wet wet water

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicons land Soo rich with trillions in reserve...this sort of operating costs is wet wet water
They got trillions of unsold homes. And those high speed trains, just a few lines are making money. I see wastage in china. These are currently being subsidised through huge exports, which i suspect, are also partly subsidised to destroy foreign competition.

The CCP identified which industries china should overwhelm and right now, it looks like its in the renewable sector, from batteries, to solar to EV's . I think just looking, US, Japan may need to protect it motor vehicle companies soon. Solar panels already orefominantly chinese. Nobody else can build mega factories that churns out millions of these panels, and get utilities to buy and utilise it. The result is overseas competitors wiped out.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They got trillions of unsold homes. And those high speed trains, just a few lines are making money. I see wastage in china. These are currently being subsidised through huge exports, which i suspect, are also partly subsidised to destroy foreign competition.

The CCP identified which industries china should overwhelm and right now, it looks like its in the renewable sector, from batteries, to solar to EV's . I think just looking, US, Japan may need to protect it motor vehicle companies soon. Solar panels already orefominantly chinese. Nobody else can build mega factories that churns out millions of these panels, and get utilities to buy and utilise it. The result is overseas competitors wiped out.
That why chicons r winning...music to the ears of ChiCon plps eunuchs

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell this to your beloved India! They always have eyes on China. So horny and so voyeuristic!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously another CCP propaganda channel. :wink:

If you go to the Youtube channel's video page, and sort the videos by 'Date added (oldest)', you will discover something very interesting. :biggrin:

The military-related videos were uploaded starting from about nine months ago. Before that it was all casual makan-jalan videos of Hong Kong. Obviously the uploader received instructions from above lah. :cool:

And as I've mentioned many times, CCP propaganda Youtube channels almost always have their content hosted on China's social media websites, for obvious reasons. I suspect the content was originally hosted on places like Weibo or Bilibili, then translated into Chinglish and hastily put on Youtube. :roflmao:

落英行者roywalker
https://space.bilibili.com/393702473/video