• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious AMDL Has No-Sex 3some Relationships with 2 AMDKs!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman loves living in non-sexual threesome: 'My boyfriend's best friend even helps solve our arguments'​

Hannah Millington
·Lifestyle Writer, Yahoo Life UK
Tue, 13 December 2022 at 5:34 pm·6-min read

Lily, Alistair and Tom enjoying drinks as a non-sexual threesome. (Caters)

Lily, Alistair and Tom make for the perfect threesome at home, work and in their social lives. (Caters)
A woman has shared her experience of living in a non-sexual threesome with her boyfriend and his best friend, not to mention sharing businesses and booking joint holidays together.
Lily Brown has been in a relationship with boyfriend Alistair Moss for four years, ever since they met at university.
After they left, the couple moved in with Alistair's best pal Tom Doherty to save on rent, them all 23-years-old.

While this might not be entirely uncommon for young people, he has become far more than just a flatmate.
All these years later, Tom shows no signs of moving out of the home they all share in Lincoln – nor do Lily and Alistair want him to – and he even joins them on trips abroad and romantic meals out.
Rather than pining for their own space after a while, Lily says she loves having him around, with the couple even using him to referee when they bicker.
Read more: Woman explains marriage to step-brother: 'I was confused and in love at the same time'
Tom, Alistair and Lily at uni. (Caters)

The trio met at university and have been inseparable since. (Caters)
"Life would be so different without Tom, he's so funny and makes us laugh so much. We are all best friends, and we trust each other with everything," says Lily dotingly.
"As a trio we spend pretty much 24/7 together as we not only live together but work together too. As best friends we also love to go out and have fun together."
And those around them have grown used to expecting them as a package.
"All our friends and family love our friendship as it's so rare and wholesome at the same time. When one of us isn't at an occasion, someone is bound to ask where the third one is," explains Lily.
That said, some do wonder about just how harmonious living with your boyfriend and his best friend can really be.
"People ask if I get fed up having Tom around all the time, but I love it, and it doesn't feel as though we're living in each other's pockets," she adds, though he is respectful to the couple's space when he needs to be.
"We've been out together as a trio on New Year's Eve; even though Alistair and I will want to have our moment as the clock strikes 12, it won't be awkward because we're not a big PDA couple," says Lily.
"Tom knows when to make himself scarce."
Tom, Lily and Alistair on a night out. (Caters)

The three run two businesses together. (Caters)
The three met in 2018 when studying at the University of Lincoln, all having lectures in the Business School, with Lily studying Events Management, and Alistair and Tom studying Sports Business Management.
Lily and Alistair got together quickly, with the boys also becoming best friends, and them soon all as thick as thieves – now not just under one roof, but running two businesses together, Get Legless, a party game company, and Vitmi, a vitamin patch company.
But they have a way of coping with constantly being around each other.
"We're all quite forthright people and don't beat about the bush, so if any of us is annoyed with the other, we just come out and say it," explains Lily.
"I have no problems telling Alistair he has annoyed me in front of Tom.
"Usually, we end up asking Tom who's in the right.
"He usually tries to keep out of it, but he does sometimes take one of our sides just to wind the other one up. Luckily, we don't argue often, and if we are having a real couple's argument, Tom always knows the right time to disappear to another room."
The cosy trio often enjoy nights out together. (Caters)

The cosy trio often enjoy nights out together. (Caters)
Lily and Alistair do take themselves off for the night on their own occasionally, while the boys spend time together too, as do Lily and Tom, allowing room for some alone time each.
Lily says she and her boyfriend love running and playing tennis together, but as he hates watching the same kind of TV as her, she'll often sit with Tom instead and watch shows like I'm A Celeb and Love Island as a pair
And Alistair agrees that his best pal is an essential part of their trio. "Tom was my closest friend at University, we clicked straight away during a group activity and just instantly became best mates.
"I love living with him, he's definitely the funniest one out of the three of us and living together like this saves us a lot of money."
Thankfully, Tom is quite happy with their set-up too.