• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK Creative Director Stuart Mills Assaults Scrawny Sinkie Security Supervisor Andrew Lim

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baton looks very useful.. if encounter siaocharbo can shove the whole thing in to calm her down.

some security uncle too weak to carry a Baton.

Screenshot_2019-04-07-15-37-06-478_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solution is Singaporeans got to kill / permanently disabled 20~50 Chow Ang Moh per year. Will educate them of good respective behaviors and understand that they are useless worthless bankrupted beggars now, and their lives worth not much better than the dogs we consumed as meals.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Solution is Singaporeans got to kill / permanently disabled 20~50 Chow Ang Moh per year. Will educate them of good respective behaviors and understand that they are useless worthless bankrupted beggars now, and their lives worth not much better than the dogs we consumed as meals.

Spare those pretty ang moh women. I have a fetish for the very tall blonde ang moh women, around 1.8m in height. :inlove:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scrawny and shorty sinkie poodles need to beef up not just in numbers but in height and physical size.

"sir, tolong lah. prease wait here ok?" poodles seen begging crowd to wait while calling for beefy (tua bui) backup.
1554626085000.png

"what? me? want me cum over ha?"
1554626207981.png

"hosay liao. cumming over. heavy enough or not?"
1554626295518.png

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
just curiuos which country this Burger come from ??? i think he looks like Motorbike gang members those Harlee Medicine types. Potential come sg with faked degrees and faked credentials.

why is ICA keeping quiet ???
1554628025113.png

this is bike gang, can bash that AMDK to bits. he is only small cock bully

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
He is a very talented individual. The security guard, on the other hand, is a loser who can't get a decent job.

No prizes for guessing which individual is doing more for Singapore.

I hope the court takes this into consideration when passing judgement.

that is well said. the courts should then give AMDK a discount and just jail him for 6 days and give him 9 strokes of the rotan.

the security guard should get a national day medal for restraint, otherwise the AMDK might have died

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Mills chap is a talent in marketing. I should get him to do some advertising for my food catering business.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My highest paid PM in the world already said we need more foreigners in Singapore. Firstly, sinkies can't fuck and produce babies. Secondly, AMDK culture is better. Lastly, AMDK can come beat sinkie up and take our women. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know its already hopeless whe you have old skinny ah kwa fags working as security. If he has a gun he will be shot with his own weapon

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
You know its already hopeless whe you have old skinny ah kwa fags working as security. If he has a gun he will be shot with his own weapon
kudos to Andrew Lim for showing restraint like the SPF, otherwise the Ang Mo will be in TTSH