• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie slut betrayed bf, slept with AMDK and got pregnant, but bf still wants her back

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it only lasted one or the most two years LDR. This girl in the story not even married, only boyfriend girlfriend can last three years LDR already very good.
If I am the mother, I would have advised such young people to break up before go overseas three or four years study. People change. Especially so young people. How to last three or four years LDR?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.prolificcrap.com

Sinkie slut betrayed bf, slept with AMDK and got pregnant, but bf still wants her back​

A Singaporean woman posted on Facebook sharing the dilemma that she is in as she dumped her boyfriend, then got pregnant overseas and is now a single mum. But her ex-boyfriend still wants her back.

Here was what she stated in her Facebook post.

I met my first bf (let's call him Dave) in junior college and we used to be the model couple in school. I used to think that I was really lucky to have met ‘the one’; he was really caring and gentlemanly towards me, never once had he ask for any favours or made inappropriate advances towards me (we were both Christians). After the A levels, I have decided to pursue veterinary science in Sydney while he served his national service. Despite the barriers of distance, we managed to maintain a LDR for 3 years and were always admired my our friends on how we managed to stay so much in love. He would call me every night and we would talk about our plans to get married and have children, BTO, etc…

All these changed when I met this guy (call him Paul) in the final year of my course. He was extremely charismatic, witty and knew how to please me. The time I spent with him made me realised that my life could be much more exciting and fulfilling; he taught me how to surf, dive etc… I therefore decided to break up with my bf since I found it pointless to continue a relationship that I no longer cared much about. Upon graduation, I decided to stay in Sydney as I was dating and living with Paul.

Unfortunately, I became pregnant soon after…

I was really afraid to tell my parents about my pregnancy especially before marriage as my family is very conservative, so I tried to convince Paul about it but he would tell me off for having such backward thinking. After 5 months of arguments over marriage and other matters, Paul decided to kick me out of his apartment and left me stranded on the streets pregnant with his baby.

Fortunately, a classmate of mine found me a place to stay and I subsequently gave birth to my daughter. During this period, I broke the news of my pregnancy to my family expecting them to lash out at me, instead they immediately made arrangements to fly over to take care of me… I was terribly sorry and guilty to make my parents go through such torment; facing the gossips of relatives as well as the church community. After my delivery, I returned to Singapore hoping to start my life afresh.

A few months ago, I met Dave again in a gathering with our friends. I ound out that he’s still single (in fact he has not dated ever since we broke up).

Ever since that encounter with Dave, he has initiated a couple of dates with me despite knowing that I have a daughter. I can tell that he still loves me and he’s looking for a reconciliation. I’m now conflicted with regards to whether getting back together with him is the right thing to do. Although I still have feelings for him and he promised to treat my daughter as his own, I feel that I do not deserve a guy like him. It will be extremely unfair for a gentleman like him to faced judgemental gazes and questions whenever he is together with my daughter who looked predominantly Caucasian. I betrayed his love for me from the beginning and a dirty and impure woman like me should never deserve to be blessed with such a generous love from him. Should I reject him and give him a chance to find a girl more deserving of his love than me?

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...-and-got-pregnant-but-bf-still-wants-her-back

Does he has a long kum mental illness or he ish looking for a revenge??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does he has a long kum mental illness or he ish looking for a revenge??
Tsk tsk tsk look at you hakka ADULTERER son of slut @AhMeng aka @slutty clone busted fake righteous real cheap criminal bully dog act innocent up old thread to harass me. Hey hakka why don’t harass you own kind hakka slut mistress Malaysian Mandy lieu with 300m separation fee? Got money only adore and admire slut liao. So cheap dao Tao adulterer so fake indeed. Pui!

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why girl neber abort baby? Ans. Trying to leverage her pussy for Aussie PR. That's why so many Asian slut-AMDK pairings in overseas unis, all trying luck for UK/US/AU/NZ/EU partner visas/PRs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why girl neber abort baby? Ans. Trying to leverage her pussy for Aussie PR. That's why so many Asian slut-AMDK pairings in overseas unis, all trying luck for UK/US/AU/NZ/EU partner visas/PRs.
many chink and tiong pussies doing just that. get married to amdks for shitizenship then have hapa kids to anchor themselves in their adopted cuntries as milfs of native kids and upgrade themselves as an order higher than asiatics on the social and sexual ladders.
1694633638190.jpeg

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Ever since that encounter with Dave, he has initiated a couple of dates with me despite knowing that I have a daughter. ...."

Dave is pedophile la! Targetting her AMDL chiobu daughter and want to groom her til she mature for harvest...knn!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must miss her pussy.

"... he was really caring and gentlemanly towards me, never once had he ask for any favours or made inappropriate advances towards me (we were both Christians)."

I don't think that goondu had even screwed her.