• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMA : hello everyone i am gsbslut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... I saw what you did there :laugh:
Hainanese dog of prostitute you saw your own Mother wife daughters selling cb. You have been attacking me with your Hainan son of prostitute pride while you dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot
it's impossible
Impossible to be virgin is you cheap Cantonese adulterer and your cheap self admitted 荡妇 aka Cantonese dirty slut prostitute mother faking to be virgin not me a real virgin that dare to swear if I am not a virgin with annulled marriage I die a violent death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of dirty slut prostitute you should be asking what do you call yourself and your fellow Cantonese dogs @gabslut @musclepower etc that insist that I am not a virgin with annulled marriage and it’s impossible blah blah while you dare not swear? Let me answer for you: LIAR CRIMINAL BULLIES HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!
A bunch of no morals, evil and deceptive Cantonese dogs devoid of humanity like cancer want to harm me to my death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
$25!?!?!?!?
Only Bangla got discount? They usually pay 5 ringgit or $2.
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of dirty slut prostitute you should be asking what do you call yourself and your fellow Cantonese dogs @gabslut @musclepower etc that insist that I am not a virgin with annulled marriage and it’s impossible blah blah while you dare not swear? Let me answer for you: LIAR CRIMINAL BULLIES HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!

3f0532397f13f465a22eb79524e195e0.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impossible to be virgin is you cheap Cantonese adulterer and your cheap self admitted 荡妇 aka Cantonese dirty slut prostitute mother faking to be virgin not me a real virgin that dare to swear if I am not a virgin with annulled marriage I die a violent death.
IMG_7643.jpeg