• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan is the best. Quran is toilet paper.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dumbfuck Alvin Lim may not be aware the kind of shit that will rain down on him.
Salman Rushdie was a wanted man for doing much less.

Close this thread. Delete the pics and links.
Delete like it never happened.
The Arabs have the means and can buy the wherewithal to CSI your asses.
Tonychat the TS and Sam himself will get in trouble.

Worse still the repercussion may not just be legal.

Go fuck yourself.. Why should this thread be deleted?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Delete this thread mod.

Dumbfuck Alvin Lim may not be aware the kind of shit that will rain down on him.
Salman Rushdie was a wanted man for doing much less.

Close this thread. Delete the pics and links.
Delete like it never happened.
The Arabs have the means and can buy the wherewithal to CSI your asses.
Tonychat the TS and Sam himself will get in trouble.

Worse still the repercussion may not just be legal.

Suggest you also fuck off from here to disassociate your good self.
Then use dettol to wash your eyeballs.
Not enough go self hypnotize to brainwash away this event.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no Buddhist scriptures also? You can try to do the same with Bible and Buddhist scriptures and see what the reactions are. I guarantee you there will be no mass protest worldwide calling for your death unlike your murderous and violent Islamic teachings that happened all so often.

Why don't you put your guarantee to the test and do what the dumbfuck did?

Learn about religions, learn your history, learn about what is happening around the world and not only in Sammyboy.com forum and stop spouting rubbish.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Learn about religions, learn your history, learn about what is happening around the world and not only in Sammyboy.com forum and stop spouting rubbish.

Already there are bible burning done and historical buddha statue blown up but no roadside mass protest. Unless you are blind, how could you missed those out? Show me where are the Christians and Buddhist protesting these events.

[video=youtube;qlyIIFu4afU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlyIIFu4afU[/video]
[video=youtube;B17lAVteRKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B17lAVteRKk[/video]

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he has the balls why didn't he post this when he was in Malaysia? Guess that says it all huh?

That is like asking Amos Yee to post his video when LKY was still alive.

Then again, Amos' video about LKY relates to the latter's demise, so could not have been posted while LKY was still strong.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All religions are man-made. It was made when man don't even know that earth is round and earthquakes are just earth tectonics plates movement. If you don't understand what this means, you are just another fool believing in fairy tales without critical thinking.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think religion is man made but who created the laws of physics and chemistry in order for nature to take its course?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is same as lky shit logic that those who criticize the govt should form a political party and stand for election.
you believe in heaven? Go jump mrt now to prove it

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also think religion is man made but who created the laws of physics and chemistry in order for nature to take its course?

Science discovered these rules and laws and put it in mathematical formulas so that man can benefit from it's discoveries. Since it is so useful and helped mankind improved the way of life, I don't see any scientist go rampant calling for death if you wip your ass with some science textbook or burn it or throw it in rubbish bin.

And I don't see these Scientist who discovered these laws becoming prophet or called themselves messenger of God even though with their discoveries and inventions, they can in fact predict ( or prophecies) how things will turn out using the discovered principles and such.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already there are bible burning done and historical buddha statue blown up but no roadside mass protest. Unless you are blind, how could you missed those out? Show me where are the Christians and Buddhist protesting these events.

Learn to stand on your feet. Use www.google.com. I am not the PAP or with the PAP who like to mollycoddle and spoonfeed Singaporeans.

Don't expect me to mollycoddle and spoonfeed you.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Learn to stand on your feet. Use www.google.com. I am not the PAP or with the PAP who like to mollycoddle and spoonfeed Singaporeans.

Don't expect me to mollycoddle and spoonfeed you.

I am also not PAP and I don't know what the fuck you are smoking, but I do know that you are an idiot who believed in fairy tales of idiots.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religions are man-made. It was made when man don't even know that earth is round and earthquakes are just earth tectonics plates movement. If you don't understand what this means, you are just another fool believing in fairy tales without critical thinking.

I am not interested in whether religions are "fairy tales". The issue is about decorum and respect.

Fuckwits like you basically think you can spout rubbish without any consequences. Welcome to the real world young man where there are and will be consequences to the rubbish you spout.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not interested in whether religions are "fairy tales". The issue is about decorum and respect.

Fuckwits like you basically think you can spout rubbish without any consequences. Welcome to the real world young man where there are and will be consequences to the rubbish you spout.

Respect? Respect a religion or ideology that allows killing and raping of the innocent? Respect an ideology of stupidity?

Yes, show your respect to my shit I just flushed down the toilet. It contains secret of life and it brings you good fortune.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with my fellow abangs,this idiot is going to end up like salman rushdie if he doesnt watch what hes doing.u dunno the power of a fatwa on ur head until u truly experienced it,not even the CIA or FBi can save you.they can only protect u so long but they are just protecting a dead man walking.when allah is done with him,he will never touch pork for the rest of his life and he will be a well raped piggy like those men from deliverance who wandered into a village of hillbillies and rednecks incest gaysex.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is same as lky shit logic that those who criticize the govt should form a political party and stand for election.
you believe in heaven? Go jump mrt now to prove it

Just because I state "learn about religions" does not mean I believe in God or the concept of God. What it does mean though is that I bother enough to learn about religions, to understand the history, the philosophy, concepts and belief systems of religions before mouthing off, something too clever by half young fuckwits like you who constantly spout rubbish about Islam should learn about.

You don't have to pay a visit to a far flung library to do all these when these information can now, unlike in the past, be obtained in a fraction of second using google. Learn to use it. Don 't be helpless like that other pathetic fuck (Devil something I think) who can't stand on his own two feet without toppling over if he is not spoonfed.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because I state "learn about religions" does not mean I believe in God or the concept of God. What it does mean though is that I bother enough to learn about religions, to understand the history, the philosophy, concepts and belief systems of religions before mouthing off, something too clever by half young fuckwits like you who constantly spout rubbish about Islam should learn about.

You don't have to pay a visit to a far flung library to do all these when these information can now, unlike in the past, be obtained in a fraction of second using google. Learn to use it. Don 't be helpless like that other pathetic fuck (Devil something I think) who can't stand on his own two feet without toppling over if he is not spoonfed.

Looks like even if fuckwits like you lived to 100, you are still clueless about religion. You don't have to have a religion to learn about good morals and what not.

Also, Islam is a cult. Only difference is that Mohammad conquers the land. If Mohammad had loss the war like Hitler, Islam would be banned like Nazi.
Had Hitler won the war, he would be reverted like Mao of China and his ideology about Aryan race would be honored like the little red book of communist China.

It is you who is the fuckwit who don't understand the real world.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect? Respect a religion or ideology that allows killing and raping of the innocent? Respect an ideology of stupidity?

Yes, show your respect to my shit I just flushed down the toilet. It contains secret of life and it brings you good fortune.

Please accept my apologies. I missed out on the fact that you are a hardcore Singaporean and hence need to be spoonfed or else you will starve and die. So here's one for you about a religion of peace which deserves utmost respect because everyone stands around singing "kumbaya my lord" 24/7. As a retired academic, I don't take any source for granted. The facts summarised in this webpage are a fair and accurate account of historical realities.

More can be found here: http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.
Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]
The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

First Crusade: 1095 on command of pope Urban II. [WW11-41]
Semlin/Hungary 6/24/96 thousands slain. Wieselburg/Hungary 6/12/96 thousands. [WW23]
9/9/96-9/26/96 Nikaia, Xerigordon (then turkish), thousands respectively. [WW25-27]
Until Jan 1098 a total of 40 capital cities and 200 castles conquered (number of slain unknown) [WW30]
after 6/3/98 Antiochia (then turkish) conquered, between 10,000 and 60,000 slain. 6/28/98 100,000 Turks (incl. women & children) killed. [WW32-35]
Here the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents—save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres. [EC60]
Marra (Maraat an-numan) 12/11/98 thousands killed. Because of the subsequent famine "the already stinking corpses of the enemies were eaten by the Christians" said chronicler Albert Aquensis. [WW36]
Jerusalem conquered 7/15/1099 more than 60,000 victims (jewish, muslim, men, women, children). [WW37-40]
(In the words of one witness: "there [in front of Solomon's temple] was such a carnage that our people were wading ankle-deep in the blood of our foes", and after that "happily and crying for joy our people marched to our Saviour's tomb, to honour it and to pay off our debt of gratitude")
The Archbishop of Tyre, eye-witness, wrote: "It was impossible to look upon the vast numbers of the slain without horror; everywhere lay fragments of human bodies, and the very ground was covered with the blood of the slain. It was not alone the spectacle of headless bodies and mutilated limbs strewn in all directions that roused the horror of all who looked upon them. Still more dreadful was it to gaze upon the victors themselves, dripping with blood from head to foot, an ominous sight which brought terror to all who met them. It is reported that within the Temple enclosure alone about ten thousand infidels perished." [TG79]
Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone. [WW41]
Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ". [WW45]
Fourth crusade: 4/12/1204 Constantinople sacked, number of victims unknown, numerous thousands, many of them Christian. [WW141-148]
Rest of Crusades in less detail: until the fall of Akkon 1291 probably 20 million victims (in the Holy land and Arab/Turkish areas alone). [WW224]

Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]
Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]
Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]
15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]
16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99, 225]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please accept my apologies. I missed out on the fact that you are a hardcore Singaporean and hence need to be spoonfed or else you will starve and die. So here's one for you about a religion of peace which deserves utmost respect because everyone stands around singing "kumbaya my lord" 24/7. As a retired academic, I don't take any source for granted. The facts summarised in this webpage are a fair and accurate account of historical realities.

More can be found here: http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

Well, I can see that no amount of learning can cure your stupidity. Being a retired academic,or so you claimed, and yet couldn't read what I wrote. So let Uncle here spell it out for old fuckwits like you.

When and where did I say I respect any of those religion that you pointed out? To me, they are all equally stupid and need to be ridiculed all the same. The only difference is, the other religion has progress somewhat or evolved to present day where you won't see mass protest like you will see what the Muslim do NOW. That means Muslims have not evolved like the Christians in many part of the world we LIVE IN NOW.

Do you get it now, fuckwit?

Also, about the crusades, learn about the true history of the Crusades. This is research done by Bill Warner who holds a PhD in physics and math, NC State University. He talks about facts and not some half fuck shit that you spew.

[video=youtube;W4ENPy0mqOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ENPy0mqOE[/video]

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A truly dumbfuck disgrace of a Chinese. I hope he realises he has signed his own death warrant.

I am sure this dumbfuck of a cunt did this under the guise of "freedom of speech". He will soon learn that that those whose religion he has desecrated will want the right to their "freedom of action" in response to his "freedom of speech".

It's one thing for a young Chinese to give himself/herself a Western name, dye his/her hair blond, etc and act like some half-fucked white trash. It's totally incendiary, disrespectful and incredibly stupid though to emulate the world of the white trash and act as though he/she has a licence to do as he/she pleases to Muslims and to the Muslim world.

Hopefully, the Muslim world will recognise that this is one dumb fuck of a Chinese cunt who need to be personally answerable for what he has done and that his actions are not reflective of other Chinese and East Asians. I am not hopeful though and predict that very unfortunately, because of this dumb fuck of an ill-mannered, disrespectful cunt, violence will befall innocent Chinese and East Asians who have absolutely nothing to do with such disgraceful, disrespectful behaviour.

I suppose because some groups of ppl will murder him just for wiping his ass with a page from a book?

Don't be shallow and daft. Learn to accept that are limits to what a person can do under the guise of freedom of speech. It is called manners. It's called civility.

Try doing it with the Torah (Jewish holy book) and see what happens.

Try doing this with the Guru Granth Sahib (the Sikh holy book) and see what happens.

Try doing it with the Vedas (Hindu holy book) and see what happens.

Try pulling such stunts with people who take their religion seriously and you have effectively signed your own death warrant and very unfortunately, those around you who look like you but who do not share or believe in such crass and incendiary conduct.

Actually i doubt any serious thing will happen when the above 3 religious holy text books are descerated just don't it it in front of them on their turf. It's something like reflective behavior that all because moose limps are violent and react violently the rest will act like that. Anyway the way you post you expect him to face violent retribution right? Look karma's a bitch i doubt alvin is buddhist at all but what the taliban did to that buddha statue was unacceptable yet moose limps were not condemned for it. Well karma came and bit them back in the ass. Continue pissing ppl off. The lee rigby beheading was another example. The point is you can easily find hundreds or thousands of examples of moose limps committing violent acts in the religion's name and some people are not going to take that shit any longer. Chopping off ppl's heads, bombing important thousand yr old statues what about the destruction of earliest civilization's statues in the syrian museums? Wow those are definitely worse attrocities but somehow receive little condemnation. Some guy wipes his ass with a koran that he owns and moose limps go ape shit over it. Kind of odd don't you think?