• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All the "someone stands in front/beside/behind/etc" threads merged

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone Stands Very CLose Besides You At An UrinaL

if he is ah neh , zip up and run ...you don wanna see snake coming out rite..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone stands very close behind you is an Ah Neh and ...

Lie to the Ah Neh that there's a liquor shop nearby giving out free Toddy for all Toddy brands..

He'll gladly leave you alone and even say thanks to you for giving him this info..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Someone stands very close behind you while you're logged on to this forum

No big deal. I only worried if it is the Sister forum.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Someone stands very close behind you while you're logged on to this forum

WTF...you guys cannpt sleep ah? first got clone nicks now got clone threads....

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal

you never see how strong they grip their bottle ? scary siahh

Like that, is it? Get XiaXue to show him half ball....todi bottle sure drop when jaws open wide. Then hit him
with it when he's still kuku.

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone stands very close behind you while you're standing at the edge of a cliff

yes, I thInk It Is dangerous.:cool:

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone stands very close behind you while you're contemplating suicide at Bedok

It doesn't matter anymore If a person Is thInk of endIng hIs lIfe, unless the person behInd Is a lIfe guard.:cool:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

its very very unlikely a drunk ah neh will willingly part with his todi even if the bottle is empty......its more likely that BosSam will crack respectable jokes.

more dangerous if he hands todi to you.

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone stand very close when i am having dinner at hawker centre

maybe he wants to see what are the varIetIes avaIable for hIm to choose?:smile::cool:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Someone stands very close in front of you in the MRT

I am on to you. You think I stupid. You are with fuckwarezone and every time some important thread come you you create nonsensical thread and try to drown good thread. fuckwarezone is now a dead zone. Honestly why do you have to start boliao threads like this. I am watching you. I also checked. You are not banned by fuckwarezone as you claim.

As I said, I am watching you.

if the PAP can't control it, they will destroy it. nothing changes. 2016.