• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All New Lexus 2016 RX (to be launch in SEAsia soon)

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read this RX200T is a totally different beast from NX. Reason for smaller engines now a days is to overcome high import taxes for cars as taxes based on the engine capacity. This is the right move that I have been hoping for Lexus to do. Just look at the Merc and BMW engines.

if need to compromise the engine cc because of $$, might as well don't buy. meaningless to only get the exterior looks but had an underpowered engine under the skin. machiam like having a body of a body builder yet only has a 2inch cock.:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Lexus RX Amazing Night on 12 November 2015, 7.00pm at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre (Malaysia)

12038160_529403447215189_6740306347524487570_n.png

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
if need to compromise the engine cc because of $$, might as well don't buy. meaningless to only get the exterior looks but had an underpowered engine under the skin. machiam like having a body of a body builder yet only has a 2inch cock.:biggrin:

Nothing can really compare to the rumble of a V6 or V8 engine....

Those tiny little engines mated with turbos just does cut it

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dunno if the 200t comes with 4wd in our market. During heavy rain, 4wd is safer.

Should have an option for this. Got to wait a little while for announcement. Thai Lexus launching it on 26th November in Okura Hotel in Bangkok.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Should have an option for this. Got to wait a little while for announcement. Thai Lexus launching it on 26th November in Okura Hotel in Bangkok.

Hope you get some great photos. Look forward to your feedback.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Till now prices still not announced. Will be announced on launching date

(invitation cards to event)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was one of those hiso event so you see all those who's who there. Not many pics of the car posted here as there are only 3 there and its crowded. Will take pics of car more when I visit the showroom next week. So here's the event:

The engine

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally the car was revealed

[video=youtube;Ysk1_-71ksA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysk1_-71ksA[/video]

Looking and touching it close and personal I have to say its a very handsome car especially the F-Sports model. I'm sold.

Love the 20" wheels

Interior I have to say is luxurious as usual

Popular singer

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok this is nothing to do with the car but the deejay is very chio. Able to take these photos from a distance in low light thanks to the wonderful zoom of the Canon G3X I got last month, a very versatile tool for such an even and everyday use.

Oh the price of the car

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally had a chance to test the car last Saturday, a 2L turbo, Toyota's first turbo for RX.

This is the F-Sport version, super sleek

I think its either you like the front grill or you don't
[URL=http://s844.photobucket.com/user/froggynfroggi/media/Sammy/Revo/066b2227-63c1-47d8-af46-23af2adeead3_zps5qvenpqb.jpg.html] [/URL]

For me the more I look at it the more I like it

Took it out for a spin

In your face look

Beautiful ass

Kickass 20"

The interior

Dash sunset

Surprisingly this 2L feels very torquey and more responsive compared to its 2.7L predecessor and this is in Normal setting. When in Sports mode this is more enhanced especially at high speed when suddenly slowed and the accelerate again this is even more enjoyable than the GS250. Suspension is tuned to sports so its harder than the RX270 so for people who are used to the comfort of the older SUV be warned.

There are a few new things in this model - the optitron meter cluster had been done away and replaces by an 8" LCD, saw a good feature the lane change assist for blind spot, there's also a wireless charger for your iPhone

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh frog.u buy in sing or thai.
If u buy in thailand .why nd to publish.
Sammyboy is abt singapore local news.
Or u can go thai thread.
It competely different in sing n thai.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Eh frog.u buy in sing or thai.
If u buy in thailand .why nd to publish.
Sammyboy is abt singapore local news.
Or u can go thai thread.
It competely different in sing n thai.

Test drive and reporting only la, so expensive how to buy? I can only live in a fantasy world la.

Car same as in Singapore so can report right, after all tcss here also can right?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Test drive and reporting only la, so expensive how to buy? I can only live in a fantasy world la.

Car same as in Singapore so can report right, after all tcss here also can right?

how much is the car cost?? in bangkok?