• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All New Lexus 2016 RX (to be launch in SEAsia soon)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's heinous!

I thought it looks great

2016-lexus-rx-350_100506527_l.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ok, have to agree, some may think it looks too imposing too

nyias_2016_lexus_rx_350_f_sport_001.jpg

The front looks quite ugly, reminds me of those bad guys in that old TV show Battlestar Galactica. Looks like the mouth of the Cylons frowning at you.

movieposter.jpg

thumbnailImage

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
http://www.carscoops.com/2015/10/all-new-lexus-rx-goes-on-sale-in-japan.html

All-New Lexus RX Goes On Sale In Japan

Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 7:41 pm | Posted by Dan Mihalascu

Lexus-RX-Japan-spec-0.jpg

Lexus’
all-new RX SUV has gone on sale in Japan, where it is offered in two flavors - the RX 200t and RX 450h.

As
in Europe, the RX 200t plays the role of the base model in Japan, being powered by a direct-injection 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. In Japan, the unit is rated at 238PS (235hp) at 4,800-5,600 rpm and 350Nm (258lb-ft) of torque between 1,650 rpm and 4,000 rpm.

The
Lexus RX 200t is offered both with two-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, with the former version being the most economical – 11.8 km/L (8.5 l/100 km or 27.7 mpg US).

The RX 450h hybrid pairs a 3.5-liter V6 gasoline engine with two electric motors for a final output of 313PS (309hp). The rear-mounted electric motor drives the rear-wheels, ensuring four-wheel drive when needed. Combined fuel consumption is 18.8 km/L (5.3 l/100 km or 44.2 mpg US).

Lexus also offers the F Sport package, which brings sharper looks as well as additional standard equipment including the sportier NAVI・AI-AVS (Adaptive Variable Suspension system) and the electric active stabilizer system which improves turn-in and cornering by limiting chassis roll.

The
all-new Lexus RX is offered with the Lexus Safety System + active safety package which includes safety technologies such as Pre-collision System with pedestrian detection function (PCS), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA2), Automatic High Beam (AHB3) and Radar Cruise Control (with All-speed Tracking function).

Prices start from 4,950,000 yen ($41,125) for the base RX 200t.

[video=youtube;VPanIGgk2AQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPanIGgk2AQ[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Latest review in Mandarin (Taiwan)

[video=youtube;zBswxJ08q4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBswxJ08q4g[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tao rai, krap?

In Thailand they are taking booking now for 50,000 baht this is so can be the first one to get the car which delivery is like January. However the actual model and spec and therefore prices also still not released yet and will be known on Nov/7, so even when you book you still don't know what you booking exactly and will select on that day what you want. Understand that Nov/7 is the date where this car will be launched simultaneously in many countries, for booking and testing while delivery in Jan.

I like it but not booked yet, wanna confirm the specs and see the actual car first.

I expect the base model to be at least 5.5mil for RX200T up to 8mil for the RX450H

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Froggy, for sg market, i doubt they will bring in RX200t because that would cannibalize sales from their very own NX200t which is a very capable SUV.

Borneo will promote the RX450h instead.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Froggy, for sg market, i doubt they will bring in RX200t because that would cannibalize sales from their very own NX200t which is a very capable SUV.

PIs will fill in the gap like they always do..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here's a longer more detail review but it's in Mandarin by Taiwanese

[video=youtube;B9HXBWayUEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9HXBWayUEI[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Read this RX200T is a totally different beast from NX. Reason for smaller engines now a days is to overcome high import taxes for cars as taxes based on the engine capacity. This is the right move that I have been hoping for Lexus to do. Just look at the Merc and BMW engines.