• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All idiots coming in to create distractions

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this idiot?
v82e50.jpg

Got it??

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
32 year old only already in such shit job....I don't know whether to pity this kind of Sinkie or not.

Able to meet min Sum in CPF working like this till 60 years? No way.

Able to pay up his own pigeon hole at 55? No way.

That is why die die also must try to get that MP pay lah! Long shot? Can dream what! Right?

This is HOW pathetic young Sinkie had become. No wonder the PAP need to import FTs to replace them! LoLoLoL

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]At first I thought this dude's name is "Sure Win" one.. but then.... *face palm*[/h] 5 hours ago
See source for other "potential" candidates and what they are "standing for"

3235_large_Screen_Shot_2015-08-26_at_4.33.13_pm.jpg

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is this idiot?

He is not an idiot. If he got elected as MP, his pay will be 18K a month... how much do you think he gets from Uber driving ?

Listen to his reply to the reporter..

Reporter : Why do you want to join this election ?

Uber Driver ( thinking ... Damned stupid reporter! What else ! It's the money lah! ) : Because I hope to be elected ....

No venture , no gain.

Another opportunist !

Last edited: