• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

all dialects are dead in singapore!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am just as successful in real life as i am with my online identity.

very good! if u talk to your angmos in dialect, they shall look at u and praise u in AWE. u becum their awesomeness after u explain to them what DON'T CHIBAI means :smile: they shall be converted to spake hokkien too.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
doubt they will be willing to learn an inferior language, but hey i am a positive guy, so i wont say No..
i will try and see if they will learn to spake hokkien, and if they do i will persuade them to spake cantonese too

very good! if u talk to your angmos in dialect, they shall look at u and praise u in AWE. u becum their awesomeness after u explain to them what DON'T CHIBAI means :smile: they shall be converted to spake hokkien too.